PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous BH C-351 stays in warm up

Custom Search

garrycmsi
03-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Hello,
I have a customer that replaced the yellow IU before counter maxed out now machine just says warming up ready to scan.it will not move past this state if I put the old IU back in then the screen changes to image stabilizing and after a minute or so ready to copy. do I need to reset counter or is the image unit bad?

Thank You all in advance any input would be helpful

Synthohol
03-07-2019, 01:09 AM
take a look at level history for atdc levels, make sure all IUs are around the 6.-7. range IIRC

copier addict
03-07-2019, 01:24 PM
Hello,
I have a customer that replaced the yellow IU before counter maxed out now machine just says warming up ready to scan.it will not move past this state if I put the old IU back in then the screen changes to image stabilizing and after a minute or so ready to copy. do I need to reset counter or is the image unit bad?

Thank You all in advance any input would be helpful

To me it seems pretty straight forward. The old one works, the new one doesn't. Try another new IU.

garrycmsi
03-08-2019, 12:21 AM
Thank You copier addict seems logical to me as well I just wanted some confirmation because I am a kyocera tech not so familiar with bizhubs. I just happen to have a customer that has one of each I didnt want to order another IU with out being sure. do you think a reset chip would work? any input would help.

CompyTech
03-08-2019, 05:25 PM
In the past I've had those imaging units do that. Sometimes it could take 10 minutes or more before the IU resets and goes into Stabilization mode.

Custom Search