Laser Unit
PRCB
MFPB
Power Suppply Board
Transfer Belt Unit
MAIN DRIVE UNIT
and finally a HVT Board

And i know it is almost all thing what i can change but problem still occurs
All parts which were changed comes from working fine C220.

Maybe someone had ever issue like that ?

Toxic
03-07-2019, 08:10 AM
2nd transfer roller replaced?

blackcat4866
03-07-2019, 11:27 AM
I would have said Main Drive, since your image is stretched in the feed direction. =^..^=

acidus
03-07-2019, 12:50 PM
I've had a similar issue. Those white stripes were close to the paper margin, on all colors, not all over the page like in your case. Changed the transfer belt with a new one that solved the problem.

UKTeam
03-07-2019, 01:16 PM
Looks like the Secondary Transfer is your issue.

Since you have changed so many parts already, I wonder if you are aware of the bad connection issue?
This issue usually would make much wider voids, but maybe yours is especially bad and it is actually 'pulsing' by rhythmic 'sparking'.

On the inner door, look for the steel pin that receives the Transfer Roller voltage.
Then look at the corresponding steel tag inside the machine that completes the connection - you may see a burn or 'pit'.

The fix was to clean the contacts, and adjust the top fulcrum bracket, effectively tilting the inner door upwards and perfecting the connection.

Got to be worth checking this out....

regards,
Mark

Pireq
03-07-2019, 08:48 PM
The problem was resolved and i found solution before any reply to this topic. And UKTeam you're right !

Look at this image:
https://i.imgur.com/U5F8b3Q.png
there was a rusty contact on connection between a secondary transfer and a contact in machine frame...

After a deep cleaning with a alcohol ewerything works fine. So i have changed that many things and a problem was with that little contact..
the

tsbservice
03-07-2019, 09:00 PM
Good you sorted this out and thanks for posting solution.
UKTeam had nothing but the truth opinions, rep well deserved given.

satisfactionbg
03-14-2019, 12:34 PM
Very helpful, thanks for sharing.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Custom Search