PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta pro C6000L - memory failure

Custom Search

dlt
03-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Hi to all,

Just bought used machine C6000L, after connecting to network tried to print some business cards, and happened error which this job put in inclompete history with inclopete cause - Memory Full.

I have deleted all files from hdd ragarding the user manual, but what i realise now that machine COPIER HDD is full. That is visible also when I type ip from machine and there are some machine settings so as device info which says COPIER HDD is full, no memory left.
Does anyone knoe how to delete these files, HDD or format, becausue i Have tried all and nothing works.

Phil B.
03-10-2019, 10:19 PM
Hi to all,
Just bought used machine C6000L, after connecting to network tried to print some business cards, and happened error which this job put in incomplete history with incomplete cause - Memory Full.

I have deleted all files from HDD regarding the user manual, but what i realize now that machine COPIER HDD is full. That is visible also when I type IP from machine and there are some machine settings so as device info which says COPIER HDD is full, no memory left.
Does anyone know how to delete these files, HDD or format, because i Have tried all and nothing works.

WELL Guess you better re-download USER and ADMIN/NTWORK manual.. it's in there.

Phil B.
03-10-2019, 10:20 PM
well guess you better re-download user and admin/ntwork manual.. It's in there.

-= just do not re-format machine hdd..... Or... Reset to factory default =-

Custom Search