PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Some shadow colors behind another color C8000

Custom Search

dthemoon
03-10-2019, 07:31 PM
I just a new mem ^^, and my Eng not so good. Please help me to solve problem. Thanks.
Like this title, quality color so bad. Sometime, there Report code apprears: 4660,2220, 2451.
I must change color mode in profile on WS, before that i got some terrible Purple color on the Cashew nuts in my image
Please help me....

Andyboachie
03-10-2019, 07:55 PM
I just a new mem ^^, and my Eng not so good. Please help me to solve problem. Thanks.
Like this title, quality color so bad. Sometime, there Report code apprears: 4660,2220, 2451.
I must change color mode in profile on WS, before that i got some terrible Purple color on the Cashew nuts in my image
Please help me....

Hello,
Whenever you are asking questions about a problem on your machine, you must state the BRAND and model of your machine. I presume with "Report Code" you are talking about error code. So make sure you mention the Brand and Model of the machine before you talk about your problem.

mincopier
03-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Not familiar with the C8000 but looks like color registration is off a little bit. On the smaller business class machine this would be corrected in Tech mode. Sorry I do not remember the rest of the steps. Should be have something about Color Registration.

Phil B.
03-10-2019, 10:03 PM
Hello,
Whenever you are asking questions about a problem on your machine, you must state the BRAND and model of your machine. I presume with "Report Code" you are talking about error code. So make sure you mention the Brand and Model of the machine before you talk about your problem.

Well he put it in the Konica Minolta Group... he stated it was a C8000 and there is a model in that brand ...

otherwise kinda hard to grasp his " technology " term

Andyboachie
03-11-2019, 11:06 AM
Well he put it in the Konica Minolta Group... he stated it was a C8000 and there is a model in that brand ...

otherwise kinda hard to grasp his " technology " term

Yeah that's true Phil. Maybe he'll later make it easier for us to grasp without having to trace from the grouping. Thanks!

dthemoon
03-11-2019, 12:51 PM
Yeah that's true Phil. Maybe he'll later make it easier for us to grasp without having to trace from the grouping. Thanks!
Sorry, my foul :(

tulintron
03-11-2019, 09:42 PM
Please help me....the "WS" quoted refers to Command Workstation.

For color fidelity, you must calibrate with ES-1000 tool.
Believing the controller to be PRO80.

As for the green color coming out of the register, as it is only in the green color, I suggest checking the process of formation in the cyan color. You do not seem to have problems in other colors.

Run Color Registration from within the Service Mode, then run Auto Gamma, and then from the command workstation, perform the color profile calibration.

Good luck

Custom Search