PDA

View Full Version : Useful color test chart

Custom Search

tsbservice
03-14-2019, 03:16 PM
Found that on internet.
It's good to have on USB stick when working on color machines daily routine(besides internal test prints and other), or as general reference.
Of course for specific problems it's better to follow SM, do solid colors(30,50,100%), patterns, halftones etc.

Phil B.
03-14-2019, 03:55 PM
Found that on internet.
It's good to have on USB stick when working on color machines daily routine(besides internal test prints and other), or as general reference.
Of course for specific problems it's better to follow SM, do solid colors(30,50,100%), patterns, halftones etc.

Excellent! Thanks Brother!

tsbservice
03-14-2019, 07:02 PM
Excellent! Thanks Brother!
Yeah, learned a lot here and still not even in the midlle.
One thing about me, I always try to pay back. That's the way I'was learned.

By the way as Brother techs we both share more than one brotherhood ;)
Cheers

Phil B.
03-14-2019, 07:06 PM
Yeah, learned a lot here and still not even in the midlle.
One thing about me, I always try to pay back. That's the way I'was learned.

By the way as Brother techs we both share more than one brotherhood ;)
Cheers

Yes
Yes We Do!

tulintron
03-14-2019, 07:19 PM
Found that on internet.

42037Thank you. You already helped me a lot here. What can I do, you can count on it!:cool:

Desert Rat
03-14-2019, 07:23 PM
tsbservice,
Thanks, I always leave my charts at the customers. Most of them have one now.
But this one looks great. Can't wait to use it. And I won't leave it at the customers
or throw it away by accident.

Thanks

DR

Ben Around
03-14-2019, 08:01 PM
Found that on internet.

Thanks dude, nice test chart file.

blackcat4866
03-14-2019, 11:52 PM
Nice! Thanks! =^..^=

srvctec
03-18-2019, 03:17 PM
Found that on internet.

Thanks for the file! I've been using the first file on this page for a while now and just saved the other 2 to my thumb drive for testing purposes. Go to this page for the 3 files, in the upper left. The 3 files are "Printer Test File", "2014 Printer Test File", and "Gamut Test File". I'd upload them here but 2 of them are large files. The last 2 are .tif files and super high quality.

Digital Dog :: Main (http://www.digitaldog.net/tips/)

Sorry, tsbservice- not trying to steal your thunder!!

tsbservice
03-18-2019, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the file! I've been using the first file on this page for a while now and just saved the other 2 to my thumb drive for testing purposes. Go to this page for the 3 files, in the upper left. The 3 files are "Printer Test File", "2014 Printer Test File", and "Gamut Test File". I'd upload them here but 2 of them are large files. The last 2 are .tif files and super high quality.

Digital Dog :: Main (http://www.digitaldog.net/tips/)

Sorry, tsbservice- not trying to steal your thunder!!

Nope mate, you and everyone else are free and Welcome to add up. It would be easy to find useful stuff at one place after some time passes.

Custom Search