PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Konica minolta Bizhub C451 Transfer belt gear Pronlem

Custom Search

matsan_offset@yahoo.com
03-16-2019, 09:18 PM
Hi guys,
My machine is Konica minolta Bizhub C451 Constantly breaking the Transfer belt gear.
Why do you think? Thank you in advance for your help.

Phil B.
03-16-2019, 09:41 PM
Hi guys,
My machine is Konica minolta Bizhub C451 Constantly breaking the Transfer belt gear.

something is wrong in the copier.

copier tech
03-16-2019, 10:22 PM
Hi guys,

Can you be more specific, when you say "Transfer belt gear" which one are you referring to?

Phil B.
03-16-2019, 10:28 PM
Can you be more specific, when you say "Transfer belt gear" which one are you referring to?WAIT. WHAT??? You mean there are more that ONE gear? (Sarcasm)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

copier tech
03-16-2019, 10:32 PM
WAIT. WHAT??? You mean there are more that ONE gear? (Sarcasm)

"Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk"

Nice phone (sarcasm)

Phil B.
03-16-2019, 10:57 PM
"Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk"

Nice phone (sarcasm)I like my Samsung S9..

copyman
03-16-2019, 11:27 PM
Said i wasn't going to interview people to try and help them! But I will give them benefit of the doubt of language barrier. Wouldn't a picture of gear been great!

Copier 101, this should be one of the easiest issues to troubleshoot. Not sure about the repair.

If transfer belt gear keeps breaking then wouldn't it make sense that toner is backed up and not allowed to be augared into waste box. You may have to vacuum out entire waste pipe but would start with the chutes that go into waste box. Maybe replace waste box.
You can check everything on the trans belt unit, remove cleaning unit (2 screws) and turn gears by hand to watch auger and other operations. Also turn trans belt by hand with big white gear (turn belt in proper direction if cleaning unit attached)

copyman
03-16-2019, 11:29 PM
Said i wasn't going to interview people to try and help them! But I will give them benefit of the doubt of language barrier. Wouldn't a picture of gear been great but I'll have to guess at which gear! Copier 101, this should be one of the easiest issues to troubleshoot. Not sure about the repair. If transfer belt gear keeps breaking then wouldn't it make sense that toner is backed up and not allowed to be augared into waste box. You may have to vacuum out entire waste pipe but would start with the chutes that go into waste box. Maybe replace waste box. You can check everything on the trans belt unit, remove cleaning unit (2 screws) and turn gears by hand to watch auger and other operations. Also turn trans belt by hand with big white gear (turn belt in proper direction if cleaning unit attached)

matsan_offset@yahoo.com
03-18-2019, 10:26 AM
This is the gear I was talking about. Also I meant to say grinding, not breaking. The gear is grinding. The machine makes loud noises. When I first started the machine, an error message occured that said to open and close the front door (where waste box is). When I did so, the grinding happened and loud noises occured. I keep changing the gear but the problem keeps occuring. What could be the main problem?42073

matsan_offset@yahoo.com
03-18-2019, 10:32 AM
Said i wasn't going to interview people to try and help them! But I will give them benefit of the doubt of language barrier. Wouldn't a picture of gear been great but I'll have to guess at which gear! Copier 101, this should be one of the easiest issues to troubleshoot. Not sure about the repair. If transfer belt gear keeps breaking then wouldn't it make sense that toner is backed up and not allowed to be augared into waste box. You may have to vacuum out entire waste pipe but would start with the chutes that go into waste box. Maybe replace waste box. You can check everything on the trans belt unit, remove cleaning unit (2 screws) and turn gears by hand to watch auger and other operations. Also turn trans belt by hand with big white gear (turn belt in proper direction if cleaning unit attached)

This is the gear I was talking about. Also I meant to say grinding, not breaking. The gear is grinding. The machine makes loud noises. When I first started the machine, an error message occured that said to open and close the front door (where waste box is). When I did so, the grinding happened and loud noises occured. I keep changing the gear but the problem keeps occuring. What could be the main problem?

matsan_offset@yahoo.com
03-18-2019, 10:33 AM
Can you be more specific, when you say "Transfer belt gear" which one are you referring to?

This is the gear I was talking about. Also I meant to say grinding, not breaking. The gear is grinding. The machine makes loud noises. When I first started the machine, an error message occured that said to open and close the front door (where waste box is). When I did so, the grinding happened and loud noises occured. I keep changing the gear but the problem keeps occuring. What could be the main problem?

Flash
03-19-2019, 12:00 AM
There is an updated transfer belt drive assembly for this problem. Go to PrecisionRoller.com: Online Shopping for Toner Cartridges & more (http://www.precisionroller.com) and scroll through the parts for the C451. They sell the parts you need as a kit.

Custom Search