PDA

View Full Version : Konica FS 534 Error

Custom Search

laser801
03-20-2019, 07:51 PM
Hey Guys... Crossing lanes from Ricoh for a bit....One of my Clients wants me to look at a Konica/Minolta ...He says its giving him an error of "change cartridge and filter"...He said he did that and it still wont work.....any ideas??? Thanks in advance!!

Albonline
03-20-2019, 08:03 PM
Hey Guys... Crossing lanes from Ricoh for a bit....One of my Clients wants me to look at a Konica/Minolta ...He says its giving him an error of "change cartridge and filter"...He said he did that and it still wont work.....any ideas??? Thanks in advance!!

cartridge and filter are referring to the black toner, and filter that comes with it. has nothing to do with fs 534. (finisher unit)

copyman
03-20-2019, 10:16 PM
Agree, FS-534 isn't a copier. Probably talking about a 4 series. bif you are "going to cross lanes for a bit" you better use your turn single and at least know what the correct model is! ha-ha

You have to go into service mode and clear the toner filter count. If you google it there should be instructions or a video on youtube. Or if you ask here I'm sure someone will tell you how to enter service mode. Sorry I don't give out the procedure on public forum. No I'm not one of those techs who say if a tech gives an end user the service mode procedure they are taking food out of my kids mouth, rather I'm trying to help by not letting a non-qualified person to enter service mode and possibility do more damage than good changing settings, etc.

I know you said you are a tech but if posted it on public forum end user will see it. I assure you if you google it you will find what you need. If not PM me and I'll help you.

Custom Search