PDA

View Full Version : IC 601

Custom Search

selmila
04-02-2019, 06:17 AM
hi.

SC CODE 00 - 012

controller dosen't print! any suggestiong to recover the error.

Synthohol
04-02-2019, 01:31 PM
can you web into it? check bit sw 18-6 (all switch 18s should be 0)
see if that works first.
A213R90300 is the HDD for it.
you can try a new hdd assy and or just system software.
found this...
5.2.8 00-012Code00-012ClassificationHDD abnormalityCauseSerial number of HDD/2 (HDD2) does not match.HDD2 is replaced.Measures to take when alert occursIC stops immediately.Estimated abnormal parts• HDD/2 (HDD2)CorrectionTurn OFF/ON the power switch of IC.Note• The message "Please turn on power again" is displayed on the touch panel.Solution1.Turn OFF the power switch of IC and reboot it after 10 seconds.2.Check that the connected HDD/2 (HDD2) is what should be connected or a new HDD, and replace it if any abnormality.3.If it is what should be connected or a new one, format it by the IC HDD format ''ALL''.Faulty part isolation DIPSWControl while detached.
see bulletin.

selmila
04-02-2019, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=Synthohol;744396]can you web into it? check bit sw 18-6 (all switch 18s should be 0)
see if that works first.
A213R90300 is the HDD for it.
you can try a new hdd assy and or just system software.
found this...
5.2.8 00-012Code00-012ClassificationHDD abnormalityCauseSerial number of HDD/2 (HDD2) does not match.HDD2 is replaced.Measures to take when alert occursIC stops immediately.Estimated abnormal parts• HDD/2 (HDD2)CorrectionTurn OFF/ON the power switch of IC.Note• The message "Please turn on power again" is displayed on the touch panel.Solution1.Turn OFF the power switch of IC and reboot it after 10 seconds.2.Check that the connected HDD/2 (HDD2) is what should be connected or a new HDD, and replace it if any abnormality.3.If it is what should be connected or a new one, format it by the IC HDD format ''ALL''.Faulty part isolation DIPSWControl while detached.
see bulletin.

Thank you very much for the reply and the bulletin was very much helpfull to me. I willl check for the HDD part and replace.could also please share me the service manual/system software because i am new with print centro IC 601.
thank you.

Synthohol
04-02-2019, 03:59 PM
hey not to sound like a d1ck, but i share files with ˘ontributor$ only to help keep this site alive and maybe one day get rid of all the ads and elements.
make sure that dip sw is set to 0.

Custom Search