PDA

View Full Version : pro1100 adu lock handle issue

Custom Search

kmbthk
04-08-2019, 01:43 PM
got a call last week ,the adu lock lever cannot release even no jam message on display,anyone had the same issue?

byronf
04-08-2019, 04:28 PM
got a call last week ,the adu lock lever cannot release even no jam message on display,anyone had the same issue?

Hi,

Assuming that you have been trained on the machine, did you release the ADU LOCK solenoid lever below the lock handle shaft?

Flash
04-08-2019, 09:26 PM
I have seen this on a 1100 and a 6136. First check the solenoid in the I/O mode. On the 1100 I removed the big e-clip on the solenoid plunger and the rubber ring to allow it to engage farther. On the 6136 I had to shorten the linkage between the plunger and the actuator so it would pull back more.

blackcat4866
04-09-2019, 12:18 AM
This is common on customers that believe in excessive force. Once the mounting bracket for the solenoid and handle are deformed, it's a relatively major project to disassemble the brackets and straighten out the bends, and shorten the linkage as needed.

The machine is smart enough to prevent rotation of the handle when paper is present at the right or left end of the imaging drawer. Endusers that do not use the little round handles to rotate the paper into or out of the tray will guaranteed bend the handle apparatus.

I won't help, but you can, like me, endlessly repeat that the enduser must follow the screen prompts when removing the jams. They will doubtlessly not listen to you, but you've done as much as you can. =^..^=

sadanand
04-09-2019, 07:16 AM
adu lock lever is giving problem ,check for smooth operation

Custom Search