PDA

View Full Version : Ricoh Engineer required in South of England

Custom Search

JayPaul
04-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Hi, I am currently looking for an experienced Engineer ideally with Ricoh copiers, for a family run business. Not a large corporation.
We are based in Romsey, in the South of England and cover mainly Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
I know this is mainly filled with American Engineers but thought this would be a good place to look as there are a lot of very smart and experienced guys on here.
Please reply to this or message me on here if you are interested.

Thanks

Jamie

PinevskiS
04-19-2019, 11:09 PM
Hi, I am currently looking for an experienced Engineer ideally with Ricoh copiers, for a family run business. Not a large corporation.
We are based in Romsey, in the South of England and cover mainly Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
I know this is mainly filled with American Engineers but thought this would be a good place to look as there are a lot of very smart and experienced guys on here.

Thanks

Jamie
Your mail???

Arcadian
04-20-2019, 12:27 AM

Thanks

Jamie

is that an insult???

Hmmm good luck, i see a versatile group of people not just American, While ENGLISH is the main lingo, while we have people from all around the globe here.

but it all good..

JayPaul
04-20-2019, 12:46 AM
What? No it's not an insult.
In most of the other employment posts it was mainly threads for people looking in states in America.
I also see a lot of American locations under other Users names on here so I know a lot of people are based in America.
It wasn't an insult directed at anybody in any way, it was my way of saying that not many people that see this will be based in the Southern counties of England.

Arcadian
04-20-2019, 12:59 AM
In most of the other employment posts it was mainly threads for people looking in states in America.
I also see a lot of American locations under other Users names on here so I know a lot of people are based in America.
It wasn't an insult directed at anybody in any way, it was my way of saying that not many people that see this will be based in the Southern counties of England.

I was joking, around.

no harm done.

PinevskiS
04-20-2019, 04:41 AM

Should they be from England alone?

JayPaul
04-20-2019, 06:35 PM
It doesn't matter where they are from originally but we would only interview people who already lived (or worked) around the southern counties of England

joeh
09-14-2019, 05:54 AM
I wish you luck in your search, most of the people are on here are from the US. My last wife was born in England, somewhere around Liverpool. Her and her Mother went back on vacation while we were still together. I wish I would have went with them.

Momiowilove
09-14-2019, 06:58 PM
Can i apply sir. Im currently working here in saudi arabia. What is your email

keithxxiii
09-23-2019, 12:44 PM
I would love to try working in a different location/place but I am 7000 Kms away.;)

KenB
09-23-2019, 01:55 PM
I would love to try working in a different location/place but I am 7000 Kms away.;)Just imagine the mileage you would collect! :p

keithxxiii
09-23-2019, 02:04 PM
Just imagine the mileage you would collect! :p
And the response time?:D

JayPaul
09-23-2019, 02:25 PM
Sorry but position was filled about 4 months ago, good luck with your searches everyone

JayPaul
09-23-2019, 02:28 PM
Plus mileage goes down to 25p after 10k miles here so you would do good for a little while then suddenly money would go downhill. Plus thanks to being a solo engineer for 2 months earlier this year I'm already behind on my average response time for 2019. 3h 24m I think it works out at currently :(

Custom Search