PDA

View Full Version : Konica c284 toner problem

Custom Search

lucycopy
04-18-2019, 07:29 AM
good morning,
I have a problem with a konica c284 I changed the toner BK and the copier remains to do the upload until you tell me that the toner is used up.
I tried to change DV but the same thing.
what may it have ever happened to you?

E-ring
04-18-2019, 08:21 AM
Hi,
there is a turning mechanism on the bottle, it is driven by the hopper unit on the inside/backside. Check if the bottle is being turned by the hopper unit by making a mark on the bottle wheel that turns.

lucycopy
04-18-2019, 09:17 AM
Hi,
there is a turning mechanism on the bottle, it is driven by the hopper unit on the inside/backside. Check if the bottle is being turned by the hopper unit by making a mark on the bottle wheel that turns.

everything runs perfectly
the tcr sensor gives me 0

E-ring
04-18-2019, 09:56 AM
There is one gear in the subhopper unit that drives loose, so toner is not transported.

allan
04-18-2019, 10:39 AM
Happens when the grid arch to the drum. It will empty the entire bottle into the tank with utter disregard for the TCR value and with no error code!. Replace with a original dev tank and drum unit at the same time.
Don't ask me why that is but had this a couple of times and only on black.
Could also be be the relay board infront.

Sure you don't get an error code?

copyman
04-18-2019, 12:41 PM
This happens a lot with aftermarket toners & developer.

lucycopy
04-18-2019, 02:23 PM
Happens when the grid arch to the drum. It will empty the entire bottle into the tank with utter disregard for the TCR value and with no error code!. Replace with a original dev tank and drum unit at the same time.
Don't ask me why that is but had this a couple of times and only on black.
Could also be be the relay board infront.

Sure you don't get an error code?

thank you so much doing so it is broken down

good allan

allan
04-18-2019, 10:27 PM
Life on these machines are a lot better with original toner.

allan
04-18-2019, 10:29 PM
thank you so much doing so it is broken down

good allan

On startup you will get TCR at 0% if you get 0% and the colors have a value you could have a different problem.

blackcat4866
04-18-2019, 11:42 PM
It is not uncommon to have these white bushings/seals on the hopper pack with toner and stall the toner drive. If you remove the engine cove and watch the bottle drive you can see the affected color chatter and vibrate but not rotate. It's better to remove the hopper. Remove the front bushing and vacuum out the first hopper and clean the impacted toner from the bushing. Remember there is a rubber seal in there, don't damage it. Re-assemble first hopper. Repeat x3:

It is unnecessary to refill the hopper. It will refill itself in about 3 seconds. You can watch depleted developer tone back up in less than 1 minute. =^..^=

Custom Search