PDA

View Full Version : Web Browser active in LMS but not on copier

Custom Search

rrrohan
04-23-2019, 09:07 AM
Tried to activate web browser at run up like I have done 100's of times.

It fails as if it has no internet connection

Confirmed Ping to Google, OK
All settings look correct, Filtering is off.

Check on LMS and it says its activated?

Do a deactivation demand and get the deactivation code.
Run it but says its unable to confirm.

Another tech said he recalls a document regarding this but you think I can figure out the new replacement to CSES.

Has anyone had this problem or is a call to tech support needed?
Customer doesnt even need web browser so I could just leave it but its annoying me

Bix
04-23-2019, 10:31 AM
Maybe there are locked doors?

Does he ask you to enter the activation key?

emujo2
04-23-2019, 03:37 PM
Have you gone to Https://LMS.konicaminolta.com/activate..Enter the MFP s/n and you will get the function and activation codes. I had one exhibiting the same syptoms a few months ago..KM said the license was active, but the MFP said error. We did a license init and this resolved the problem.

rrrohan
04-24-2019, 01:31 AM
Have you gone to Https://LMS.konicaminolta.com/activate..Enter the MFP s/n and you will get the function and activation codes. I had one exhibiting the same syptoms a few months ago..KM said the license was active, but the MFP said error. We did a license init and this resolved the problem.

it says

"Failed to register License.

Deactivation demand has been made for specified Serial Number."

Bix
04-24-2019, 10:58 AM
At this point, you contact the KM support

emujo2
04-24-2019, 01:24 PM
it says

"Failed to register License.

Deactivation demand has been made for specified Serial Number."

PM me with the s/n..Let me check it out. Ed

rrrohan
04-26-2019, 06:48 AM
At this point, you contact the KM support

i did, they made it seem like a huge hassle so told them not to worry about it since they prob will never use the marketplace since it basically still isnt available in my region anyway

PM me with the s/n..Let me check it out. Ed

that code you gave me didnt work.
I think the problem is the copier doesnt think its enabled so just refuses to try to deactivate even if it does have a legit code.
i wish KM could just reset all licences on their end and not require me to deactivate on copier. I get the need so you dont try use licence on more than one copier but in my case thats not what im doing.

im going to just leave it inactive and just deal with it in the highly unlikely point in time they request me to turn it on

Synthohol
04-26-2019, 12:46 PM
hey what model copier?
the non e series required a 2gb memory upgrade for the web browser to work. (IIRC)

rrrohan
04-29-2019, 03:43 AM
hey what model copier?
the non e series required a 2gb memory upgrade for the web browser to work. (IIRC)

C308, comes standard with the UK211

Bix
04-29-2019, 08:05 AM
it basically still isnt available in my region anyway

for this, (maybe) KM disable it

Custom Search