PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Print Error - File "unknown" in the spooler of a Konika Bizhub C424e

Custom Search

Gabriel Fegaso
04-23-2019, 02:42 PM
When I print a file in my Bizhub C424e another file appears in the spooler of the machine. The name of the file is "Unknown" and I have to erase it to print the file I need to print.
We talk to all technician we know, without solution.

Someone have a similar error and know how to corret this?

emujo2
04-23-2019, 03:08 PM
The driver does not undestand the file extension..It should be .pdf, .xlxs,.docx, .tiff or something like this..It would help if you posted the file or at least the filename and extension.

Edit..I re read your post and think I understand..the print job makes it to the copier, but doesn't print. You are forced to manually delete it before anything else will print..So I would still like to have the file or at least the file extension, and the driver version from the about Tab in the driver, and if you know it, the firmware and function version of the copier.

blackcat4866
04-23-2019, 03:10 PM
Lets start with the correct model. Could perchance, this really be a bizhub C454e? The fact that you couldn't get the model number accurately from the cover throws the rest of you observations into doubt. =^..^=

Gabriel Fegaso
04-23-2019, 03:14 PM
I use Coreldraw to print, but I'd already use PDF.

The problem is when I print any file, it appears in the spooler, but also appears this "Unknown" file and I have to erase it to print the original file I've sent.

emujo2
04-23-2019, 03:24 PM
Are there any other indication on the panel indicating what could be wrong?? Any messages saying to choose a tray, or bypass? Does the job just sit in the MFP queue w/o an error until you delete it?

copier addict
04-23-2019, 03:26 PM
I use Coreldraw to print, but I'd already use PDF.

The problem is when I print any file, it appears in the spooler, but also appears this "Unknown" file and I have to erase it to print the original file I've sent.

Is this happening from all computers or just yours?
Nobody else thinks that just because you mistyped the model number that your problem doesn't exist.

blackcat4866
04-23-2019, 03:27 PM
I think I'd completely remove and re-install the driver on your bizhub C454e. =^..^=

emujo2
04-23-2019, 03:47 PM
I think I'd completely remove and re-install the driver on your bizhub C454e. =^..^=

I don't know..over my 25 years, I have always been a little apprehensive when it comes to CorelDraw...It always seems that the papersize callouts are wrong, or if not wrong, then misconfigured...The program seems to work better with devices that are true Post script versus PS emulators like the KMs. How many times have you heard "I never had this problem with that old HP pageprinter".

blackcat4866
04-23-2019, 04:04 PM
I don't know..over my 25 years, I have always been a little apprehensive when it comes to CorelDraw...It always seems that the papersize callouts are wrong, or if not wrong, then misconfigured...The program seems to work better with devices that are true Post script versus PS emulators like the KMs. How many times have you heard "I never had this problem with that old HP pageprinter".

I can agree that I've seen some completely bizarre CQ issue output from Coreldraw. The one that comes to mind was a white underline under some text on a dark background (not all, only a few words here or there), and shifting the text one pixel in any direction cured it, or reducing it 1%. Also upside-down text, and text appearing in other colors not selected. =^..^=

Custom Search