PDA

View Full Version : Minolta C754 pro (turn on controller)

Custom Search

copytrust
04-23-2019, 06:34 PM
Any help will be appreciated guys, i have open the contoller 1 from the service program i see the controller indicator 00 but the machine says turn on controller, i have check the cable and the board, i think they are ok. any ideas?

emujo2
04-23-2019, 09:32 PM
Under a cover on the Fiery you can find a video port. Plug a monitor in and watch the process...If it boots normally, then it's either the interface board, or the cable.. There's no way to check other than seeing a config sheet spit out when everything comes together.

Synthohol
04-23-2019, 09:51 PM
if the led says 00 its usually fine, the onboard video does not work past the bios so see if you can see it in CWS or its web page. if so the fiery is fine.
there is a firmware downgrade that may help here.
is the copier set to DHCP and shows a 172.x.x.x address in device settings in utility?
if you see 169.x.x.x then the fiery is not assigning the next IP up to copier.
before i go further pleas see if the fiery web page opens and command workstation too.
it could just be the interface cable.
also if the fiery is supposed to assign the copier an IP make sure IPV6 is turned on as well on the copier.

copytrust
04-24-2019, 07:01 AM
Under a cover on the Fiery you can find a video port. Plug a monitor in and watch the process...If it boots normally, then it's either the interface board, or the cable.. There's no way to check other than seeing a config sheet spit out when everything comes together.

So i followed your advice as a start and i think i am in deep trouble the fiery is trying to boot all over again and it gives me 2 codes

PXE-E61 MEDIA TEST FAILURE CHECK CABLE
PXE-E53 NO BOOT FILENAME.

please dont tell me it needs efi software, cause i dont have the cd.

copyman
04-24-2019, 12:47 PM
Re-load the Fiery system software and you should be good to go.

emujo2
04-24-2019, 01:22 PM
I asked you not to tell me that chief...

copytrust
04-25-2019, 08:30 AM
guys does anyone have availiable the software for the fiery it s the IC-414??

please.....

copyman
04-25-2019, 11:54 AM
sorry if you don't want to hear the truth chief but it is what it is! I may have the disk. I know it's an IC-414 but what is the model E-100, etc.

By the way did you try clearing the CMOS by removing the battery for a few mins? This procedure is in the service manual. You can get service manual for free online if you need it.

Custom Search