PDA

View Full Version : C3350 - toner on laser window

Custom Search

rrrohan
04-24-2019, 11:15 AM

How does cyan toner pile up neatly on not just the cyan laser window but also the black? ITBU?

Phil B.
04-25-2019, 05:30 AM

How does cyan toner pile up neatly on not just the cyan laser window but also the black? ITBU?

what is the paper path direction on that unit? K ---> C?

or M -Y -C -K?

K - C depending on usage and maintenance could build up on 'next in line' unit Xerox 75/7600 comes to mind

blackcat4866
04-25-2019, 04:35 PM
These machines really need an automated slit glass cleaner. In a dirty environment you can see them every 30 days for dusted slit glass. =^..^=

rrrohan
04-25-2019, 04:53 PM
what is the paper path direction on that unit? K ---> C?

or M -Y -C -K?

K - C depending on usage and maintenance could build up on 'next in line' unit Xerox 75/7600 comes to mind

When ever people ask me that I get the YMCA song stuck in my head. But it's YMCK

These machines really need an automated slit glass cleaner. In a dirty environment you can see them every 30 days for dusted slit glass. =^..^=

Ok so your saying it's just a thing that occurs from time to time?
I'd ask customer to do it but it doesn't have a nice slot to put cleaning wand in like on other models and req WTB toner and IU removed and to then manually aim the wand over the laser slit glass. Not user friendly

blackcat4866
04-25-2019, 05:21 PM
... Ok so your saying it's just a thing that occurs from time to time?
I'd ask customer to do it but it doesn't have a nice slot to put cleaning wand in like on other models and req WTB toner and IU removed and to then manually aim the wand over the laser slit glass. Not user friendly

Yes, definitely. And no there isn't a simple way to do it. Remove all supplies, clean slit glass, reinstall all supplies. =^..^=

Custom Search