PDA

View Full Version : BIZHUB C452 FIRM WARE

Custom Search

Riviera
04-24-2019, 12:18 PM
Im getting l 1 l 2 and l3 code
e after setting soft switch 51 and 55 to extend drum life. The imaging units do not have chips in them or the wiring to connect them too .I assume they are original? Can some one help out with firmware ?

copier tech
04-24-2019, 04:37 PM
Im getting l 1 l 2 and l3 code
e after setting soft switch 51 and 55 to extend drum life. The imaging units do not have chips in them or the wiring to connect them too .I assume they are original? Can some one help out with firmware ?

You can not remove the L codes the customer wont notice.

The sw 51 & 55 settings only remove the “replace image unit/fuser/transfer unit” messages.

Riviera
04-26-2019, 06:43 PM
You can not remove the L codes the customer wont notice.

The sw 51 & 55 settings only remove the “replace image unit/fuser/transfer unit” messages.
How do I reset drum count? I have the chips but there is no wiring in imaging unit to plug them into?

copier tech
04-26-2019, 06:55 PM
How do I reset drum count? I have the chips but there is no wiring in imaging unit to plug them into?

Don't waste your money on the chips.

Simply change SW 51 & 55 & you wont get anymore "replace xxxxx" message

You may need a firmware update but only once.

But as you now have the chips, take the front cover off the image unit you will see the little PCB/Chip.

Riviera
04-26-2019, 07:09 PM
That’s the issue. There is a spot in the imaging units behind the cover where I can clearly see a spot that the chips would go. But there isn’t any there nor is there a word assume with a plug to plug them into. The only wires coming off connector go to Td sensor

Riviera
04-26-2019, 07:11 PM
That’s the issue. There is a spot in the imaging units behind the cover where I can clearly see a spot that the chips would go. But there isn’t any there nor is there a wire with a connector to plug them into. The only wires coming off connector go to Td sensori meant a wire with a connector

Riviera
04-26-2019, 07:41 PM

But as you now have the chips, take the front cover off the image unit you will see the little PCB/Chip.

I’m not sure if hat version firmware is in machine. This is my first time working on it. I’ll check that and update if necessary. But at this point. Machine says ready to copy. No repl imaging units warning messages, L1-3 is on. But machine won’t do anything. It scans originals but will not continue on to make copy. Maybe I’m missing a setting.? Not familiar with this machine. Customer has a Canon and picked this up from a deadbeat client. So they asked me to get it going.

Riviera
04-26-2019, 08:12 PM

I’m not sure if hat version firmware is in machine. This is my first time working on it. I’ll check that and update if necessary. But at this point. Machine says ready to copy. No repl imaging units warning messages, L1-3 is on. But machine won’t do anything. It scans originals but will not continue on to make copy. Maybe I’m missing a setting.? Not familiar with this machine. Customer has a Canon and picked this up from a deadbeat client. So they asked me to get it going.

escalante
04-30-2019, 05:41 AM
Good night.
Tell you that a customer has a Bizhub C452 that does not carry chips. Only replaces cylinder and developer. But he did not give that unit anymore, and he had to change a half-use image unit that carries chips. The problem was that code C2553 started to come out and the solution was to change the chips. I sent you a picture of the wiring.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.es.aliexpress.com/item/32824651262.html42479

Enviado desde mi SM-J701M mediante Tapatalk

Custom Search