PDA

View Full Version : CQ C3351 - Image Shifted From Bypass Tray

Custom Search

Slammers
04-24-2019, 04:30 PM
Hello,

I have a brand new C3351 (Olivetti MF3301) machine works fine except for one thing: When printing from the bypass tray on A4 the image is shifted to the left by 1mm. Ordinarily this wouldn't be an issue, however the customer is using the bypass tray to print on thick paper to produce full page colour posters/flyers the offset margins are very visible.

When the same file is printed onto the same media from tray 1 the image is perfectly centred.

Is there an adjustment that can be carried out to shift the image when printing from the bypass tray?

I have the manual and access to firmware bulletins etc, having gone through I couldn't see any adjustments that would do what I'm trying to do.

Physically the bypass tray looks perfect, no damage in transit, feed is straight and the guides line up correctly.

I should note that it does it on standard plain A4 too, weight of media has no impact on the results.

Anyone else experienced this?

Thank you.

Slammers
04-24-2019, 05:03 PM
Ok, I sorted it.

Turns out that the details for Print Image Centering are not included in the service manual I have available from my supplier, hence why I couldn't find the procedure.

Custom Search