PDA

View Full Version : bizhub pro 1050 ,toner background,sc29-11

Custom Search

itan84
04-28-2019, 11:03 AM
I have a problem, the toner in the bottle is over, after adding a new one, the whole sheets are covered with a gray background, give too much toner. There is sc29-11 error, with the settings of auto drum potential pops up error 3. I have replaced the drum for another,i changed the image density to lighest, but it is still the same. Is it a fault of a used developer or a potential sensor broken?

allan
04-28-2019, 11:46 PM
So before the toner change the machine was ok and then after the prints was wacky?
Did you use KM original toner?

Tweaking is not going to do much good with an error on the machine.

Could be that the drum charge is leaking or you have a bad charge unit.
But there is SC29-09 and SC2910 you are not getting. So no under or over voltage detected. So more likely the sensor.
Then again bad end blocks and cracked drum cradles on the PRO920 produced this code.

Did you feed it a TN014/015 toner?

itan84
04-29-2019, 07:48 PM
Original TN010 .After inserting a new bottle it started to make such a background.I change the dipsw laser pwm to lighter,and something else,and for 200 pages it printed perfectly.Then is started to make the background again.

https://zapodaj.net/2e794f5b7a740.jpg.html

tulintron
04-29-2019, 09:58 PM
Original TN010 .After inserting a new bottle it started to make such a background.I change the dipsw laser pwm to lighter,and something else,and for 200 pages it printed perfectly.Then is started to make the background again.

https://zapodaj.net/2e794f5b7a740.jpg.html

Clean imaging unit, sensors, check charage corona, perform drum shift adjustment.

Based on the conditions below set dipsw to the following:
4 ~ 8% average .25% increase in toner to carrier ratio
DIPSW 23 2 Toner density of developer selection 0
23-3 0
23-4 1
DIPSW 27 2 Image density selection (toner control patch density) 0
27-3 0
5 Thin characters reproduction improvement (usage of smaller laser dot)
Standard Thin-character Correspondent 0

allan
04-30-2019, 09:03 PM
You first need to figure out the error sc29-11.

Again tweaking is not a solution so i would leave all settings and dip switches as is and focus on the problem.

What is the life count on the drum and developer?

If you have a drum potential sensor to spare i would check that first as per the manual.
Looks like the machine is having a difficult time controlling the charge voltage.
Changing the entire drum cradle is another option.
If not that then very carefully check for a wiring/short issue then as per manual the control board.

itan84
05-12-2019, 01:50 PM
When I change ditches 23.234 and 27.23 it's even worse, I do not move.
This error occurs sporadically, but from the very beginning. The machine already has 11 million copies, last week it joined and printed perfectly, white card and black text, the next day no longer. When switching on, the message is undergoing correction, it should set itself , maybe in the service mode, some procedures I do not know.

allan
05-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Have you changed out the drum potential sensor?

itan84
05-12-2019, 04:10 PM
I do not have a spare, and now it's hard to get one. How miraculously did it fit, I do not know what is causing. The drum and developer has more than a million, but the print quality does not indicate wear. Different miracles have worked with this printer but not yet.

allan
05-12-2019, 05:41 PM
Should still be able to get the DPSB they are expensive but worth a wack.

So just before the machine errors out it starts running a background?

itan84
05-12-2019, 06:03 PM
If there is a mistake or not, there is a background from the toner. The printer turns on without error and does the background, except that one time it turned on correctly.

allan
05-12-2019, 07:24 PM
I would then get all the PM stuff and that sensor board ready.
And then do a PM.
Could be a simple as a shot drum.

Is the machine on contract or a cash customer?

itan84
05-12-2019, 07:47 PM
I service the machine on which I work

allan
05-12-2019, 11:27 PM
So a new drum not just another drum?

The one time you switched it on an got good print was the one time the drum voltage was in range to produce a good print.
So its like a slot machine you got lucky.

Remove all previous tweaks! Make sure all soft switches are set to default.

Switch 6 bit 7 from 0 to 1 will disable drum potential auto adjust.
Switch 6 bit 6 from 0 to 1
Switch 6 bit 5 default stays on 1 These two is to set stabilization control from 20K to 50K.

Then you need to do something the manual warns you against doing. You can fry the drum or the HV unit by over driving the voltage.
Service Mode -> Process Adjustment -> Drum Peculiarity Manual Adjust.
Go find a machine running ok and go look what the defualt value should be if you can.
If you can set it in the middle of the range and work up and down from there.

Switch 7 bit 3 from 0 to 1
Switch 7 bit 2 from 0 to 1 Use these two only if print are still dark after adjustment.

If this does not change things then the answer is simple your not getting charge onto the drum and need to take a close look at the charge unit and HV supply and even the control board.

If that works then go find another DPSB.
And undo all the switches again.

itan84
05-13-2019, 06:43 PM
I changed all the defaults and it turned out that setting the auto drum potential Switch 6 bit 7 from 0 to 1 settled the matter, it's a pity that I forgot about this bit. It seems that this setting will do the replacement of the drum sensor.

Custom Search