PDA

View Full Version : biz hub c364e third drawer issue

Custom Search

digicor
04-30-2019, 07:04 PM
The third Drawer is not picking up paper, ive changed the pick up mechanism, new tires,the small one way bearings are all new on the replacement, it still wont pick up the paper, it just spins, then jams, then it wants me to re tell it the paper size in the drawer after i open the drawer and re set it? its 8.5 x 11 only size it gets,???? the paper looks kinda curled from one end to the other while its setting in the drawer of you look at it from the open access panel on the bottom, i checked the paper capacity sensor seems to tell it its ready, anyone has this issue? i got away from Ricoh because of stupid issues, dont tell me these have third drawer querky thing.....LOL

tulintron
04-30-2019, 08:01 PM
The third Drawer is not picking up paper, ive changed the pick up mechanism, new tires,the small one way bearings are all new on the replacement, it still wont pick up the paper, it just spins, then jams, then it wants me to re tell it the paper size in the drawer after i open the drawer and re set it? its 8.5 x 11 only size it gets,???? the paper looks kinda curled from one end to the other while its setting in the drawer of you look at it from the open access panel on the bottom, i checked the paper capacity sensor seems to tell it its ready, anyone has this issue? i got away from Ricoh because of stupid issues, dont tell me these have third drawer querky thing.....LOL
This model has no history of paper misfeed. If it is said to have crumpled paper, it may have something in the way preventing the paper from flowing. With regard to size, you should check the guides in the tray and the size set in the service mode. It does not look like a clutch. It could be if it was not spinning.

copyman
04-30-2019, 08:28 PM
I'm assuming the 3rd drawer is the 2500 sheet since you posted it can only take 11x8.5 I believe it will also accept A4 size paper which is Europe's letter size, a little bigger. You can get this machine with one or two regular paper drawers why I asked. Actually like the extra two drawers instead of the LCC. Most of my calls for Tray 3 LCC is customer has paper covering those yellow dividers!

Are you sure it's lifting all the way? Did you actually see the feed rollers turn? Open lower door and jump interlock to watch, if you haven't already. Could be a broken gear, or clutch, etc.
Test with just one ream of paper making sure not to hit the yellow dividers.

digicor
04-30-2019, 08:32 PM
i saw it spin, and it seemed like it wasnt on the paper after it engaged for some reason , though it was resting on the paper before it started...
i lookes at another one i have and the paper seems to be resting flat, not like small grin ) ....
i need another look and ill shoot a video

tulintron
04-30-2019, 09:05 PM
I had a problem with the drawer 03 very similar.
It seemed that the right side, vertical transport did not give enough pressure to carry paper 75 grms. But this cap has no positioning adjustment, but if you pressed the cap with your hand, the paper would pass normally. I cleaned the whole set and changed new papers to 75 grms. I also cleaned the insert and replaced the paper feed roller. solved problem.

digicor
04-30-2019, 10:41 PM
what do you mean 75 grms? please explain

tulintron
05-02-2019, 01:51 PM
what do you mean 75 grms? please explainpaper weight

plain paper

tsbservice
05-02-2019, 05:46 PM
Try this mod.

tulintron
05-02-2019, 05:50 PM
Try this mod.
42500It will certainly solve the problem.I had thought of something like that, but I never decided.
1mm is required for the solution.

Perfect!

Brett GS
05-02-2019, 07:42 PM
If its from the PC (large capacity tray) then check the spring clutch hasnt come loose,there was a bulletin about it.

digicor
05-02-2019, 08:42 PM
If its from the PC (large capacity tray) then check the spring clutch hasnt come loose,there was a bulletin about it.

could you elaborate? maybe with a pic?

Custom Search