PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 658e crooked print image

Custom Search

Bix
05-02-2019, 04:50 PM
Good morning,

I wanted some suggestions from you

I have a new bizhub 658e. It has only 40k prints. The client has indicated to me that he is starting to print wrong.

I thought they were prints coming from the DF but in reality the demo page and file coming from the PC also prints wrong.

I looked at the paper in the trays and it is perfectly positioned. The rolls seem ok. The right door is well closed and does not seem to see anything wrong.

The inclination is about 30% to the right.

Any suggestions on where to start? Any experience?

blackcat4866
05-02-2019, 04:58 PM
It sounds like a paper skew to me. Which drawers are affected? Are your paper feed rollers excessively worn? Are the paper guides in the trays snug? Have you emergency stopped the machine to see where the skew begins?

=^..^=

tsbservice
05-02-2019, 05:35 PM
Strange, 99% of time it's paper related but this is huge skew if I understand correctly.
Try what BC suggested, but posting an image will be nice. If all paper inputs show such a big inclination on prints can't believe it's paper related, but agree that image on the drum or belt will pinpoint the culprit.

qbert69
05-02-2019, 06:05 PM
CLEAN YOUR REGISTRATION ROLLER WITH N/A TRADING BELT & RUBBER CLEANER!!![emoji16][emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

tulintron
05-02-2019, 06:13 PM
Good morning,

I wanted some suggestions from you

I have a new bizhub 658e. It has only 40k prints. The client has indicated to me that he is starting to print wrong.

I thought they were prints coming from the DF but in reality the demo page and file coming from the PC also prints wrong.

I looked at the paper in the trays and it is perfectly positioned. The rolls seem ok. The right door is well closed and does not seem to see anything wrong.

The inclination is about 30% to the right.

Any suggestions on where to start? Any experience?A photo would help to think better. But you can open the vertical transport cover while transferring the image and viewing paper position.

copier addict
05-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Remove the feed assembly and look at where the sep roller and feed roller meet. I have, on several occasions, had to physically adjust the rollers so they meet squarely. It corrected skew in all cases.

Bix
05-07-2019, 10:36 AM
hello, last update.

I found a piece of paper that was thick in the roller.
I had failed to see it
Removed, the problem has disappeared.

Thanks for all

copier addict
05-07-2019, 11:22 AM
hello, last update.

I found a piece of paper that was thick in the roller.
I had failed to see it
Removed, the problem has disappeared.

Thanks for all

Thanks for letting us know

Custom Search