PDA

View Full Version : Admin Password has been changed!!!

Custom Search

Leebs14
05-13-2019, 04:29 PM
Hi there, I have just taken over looking after a bunch of Kyocera M6035Cidn MFD's and they do not have the default password of Admin/Admin as someone has changed it and no one knows who or why!! Help guys how do i reset the Admin passowrd back to the default otherwise i cant make any changes etc??

Cracked it thanks to Google!! if you do a 1087 1087 then a U21 and reset memory it reverts it back to default password. you do have to set everything back up again afterwards though.

martinkrys
05-14-2019, 07:17 AM
Try to use a local user account in order to change an Admin Account:
Go to System Menu/Counter] key > [User Login/Job Accounting, and then If the login user name entry screen appears during operations, enter a login user name/password, and select [Login].
Login User Name:3500
Login Password: 3500
Then You should be able change an Admin account password

Xer0615
05-14-2019, 01:09 PM
The manual for the Ecosys/desktop models has a listing of all the passwords for the various models, and none of them are Admin/Admin-- Perhaps it was changed on your end, but I'm inclined to believe they simply don't use that password, b/c I'm fairly certain this machine I was working on when I realized this was brand new out of the box.

darry1322
05-14-2019, 01:23 PM
The manual for the Ecosys/desktop models has a listing of all the passwords for the various models, and none of them are Admin/Admin-- Perhaps it was changed on your end, but I'm inclined to believe they simply don't use that password, b/c I'm fairly certain this machine I was working on when I realized this was brand new out of the box.

They all have an Admin account with Admin as password for several years now . I haven't really ever looked to see what is listed in the manual, but this is the user/pass combo I use just about every day.

Custom Search