PDA

View Full Version : Minolta Bizhub 200

Custom Search

digicor
10-08-2008, 11:24 PM
I have two minolta bizhubs doing this
they just stop feeding from drawer one at any moment during process,drawer two works like a mother.no wrinkling of paper,it just stops mid stream. I have changed the Ppaer pick up mechanizm,re directioned the paper,could this be the drive motor for this drawer just freezing up at any givin time?:confused:

fixthecopier
10-10-2008, 04:33 AM
When you pull the feed assembly out, soak or clean the small white clutches that are next to the rollers, with alcohol. They get gummed up with paper dust.

digicor
10-10-2008, 12:23 PM
I switched the feed assembly out with one that was working fine from another exact machine.....:confused: same problem.....very confused...

michael517mi
10-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Paper feed clutch, It is common on those. takes a bit to get the assembly out.

ni311
10-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Yes, it is the paper feed clutch. The spring inside might be broken. You should be thankful it's not a DI152... ;)

pepper38_cnd
10-10-2008, 11:10 PM
I assume you know about the problems with the pickup not lowering enough and the famous $8 spacer from KonicaMinolta to put on the cassette to correct this issue. (bending the lift arm slightly to let the pickup roller down a little more often works too.)

bigmark
10-11-2008, 02:03 AM
there are also a couple of other little fixes that might be at fault here. there is a new style holder for the drawer, the old white ones tend to bend out and not hold the drawer shut. usually you see this alot on machines that only have the two drawer config because the first tray gets used alot. the second one is the tray its self. open the tray, and look at the front right corner of the tray, if you look straight down (sometimes its more apparent if you flip the tray upside down) you will see a stress fracture in the plastic there. you can super glue this and it will usually hold. there is of course a Mod kit from Konica for this cracked tray problem.

Custom Search