PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Km C5501. 2414 error

Custom Search

espaceavi
05-20-2019, 08:04 PM
Hello everyone

I am new on the forum. I write from France. sorry for my poor English!

so my Km C5501 with 1200000 copies told me that it was necessary to change the black developer.
so I change the powder by following the procedure. but at reboot there was an error 2454.
I checked the black toner density sensor, and it is still at zero, while the other three have a normal value. there is a 2414 error that comes from the automatic black sensor calibration procedure.
I changed the black sensor but no better result ....
I do not think it is a problem of power supply 12 v sensors because the 3 color sensors work .....
and finally, in test mode, the prints work .... patterns and lists print well ....

I lose my Latin as they say here .... I do not know where to look ...
would anyone have a good idea to advance my research?

thank you

Toxic
05-20-2019, 09:54 PM
Did you replace drum K and what is life on other consumable parts?
Did you follow procedure after replace developer to run toner density sensor initial auto adjustment?
This is very important and if you did not do this that is your problem.

espaceavi
05-20-2019, 10:14 PM
good evening

no I'm not replacing the drums ... it will be necessary and I have them in stock! but I want to solve this problem.
after the exchange of the developer I followed the procedure (the one I found on a forum).
I thought that maybe it is possible to redo this procedure .... do you have confirmation that it is possible? and if so, do you have a valid procedure schema?

Another thing, I read on this forum that the problem could be also related to the connector at the bottom of the machine ... and indeed the cart is difficult to close ....

Thanks

Toxic
05-20-2019, 10:42 PM
What procedure you follow,link or description...?
Golden rule on this machines i always follow is to replace at least complete one color with new parts.
That means drum,developer and charge unit at the same time because this parts are correlated.

espaceavi
05-20-2019, 11:04 PM
okay.

I do not have the link of this procedure now, it's late!
I'll find her tomorrow at work.

I had planned the exchange of drums then, but this error 2414 upset me for 2 months!

I will change this drum tomorrow. there is a procedure for 'the first drum trick'. did you see an effective link that will allow me to succeed in the maneuver without trouble?

what annoys me also is that the trolley of the unit of development closes badly and the arms of maintenance are very hard .... I am afraid that this produces a mechanical breakdown ....

short still long hours to turn around copier! 😩

Thank you for your answers

Toxic
05-20-2019, 11:21 PM
I think your solution is in this old but very good topic,read it carefully and i think you will solve this.

C6500: Recurring C-2411 (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/36429-c6500-recurring-c-2411-a-2.html)

espaceavi
05-21-2019, 09:42 PM
Hello

thank you for this information
I had already seen this post ... and explore this proposal of solution .... but without real success ...

I am still stuck on the fact that the black density sensor remains at zero! and error 2414 appears during my calibration procedure ....

I looked at the connector at the back of the development unit. nothing seems to be wrong ...
on certain forum it is precise that the breakdown is solved by changing the'harness'. but the translation into French does not allow me to understand what it is! the connector? of a precise piece? mystery!

I swapped two corronas for test .... nothing changes

ah, I did not specify that I am not a specialized technician printer or copier ... but computer! but I am a good student ready to learn!

so if you have any comments they will always be informative!

thank you

Custom Search