PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C364e with FA14 C-4091

Custom Search

Bix
05-21-2019, 09:54 AM
Hi guys,
I want to consult with you about some problems with a bizhub C364e.

This is a used machine that I purchased and has one of the latest firmware version 7 G20-M1.

The machine gave no problems in the laboratory. After 1 week from delivery to the customer, the machine started to freeze and returned FA14 and sometimes C-4091.

This happens after the machine wakes up from a stanby. I've already formatted the HDD but he doesn't seem to be the culprit. If in fact the machine does not go into standby, it seems to continue to work properly (scans, printing, etc.)

I downloaded a special FW which indicated the solution of the FA14 problem but it had no effect. For now, the solution that seems to work is to disable Sleep Mode.

Today, another C364e have as this one that I have just described, reported me an FA14 (without C-4091) but after reboot it seems to work again.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

allan
05-21-2019, 11:02 AM
Try changing network speed from auto to 100mbps full duplex.

Ok you can ignore that.

Back to firmware/environmental trouble.
You say it is a lab...

What kind of lab?

Bix
05-21-2019, 11:47 AM
Hi, I mean my lab office. I picked up the car to analyze the problem. Apparently the removal of the sleep mode did not work. The fw I rewrote and I did the self diagnostic, without solution

Maybe ssd? Thx

tsbservice
05-21-2019, 04:59 PM
Try following procedure:
1. Do [Initialization] -> [Clear All Data]
2. Do HDD Logical format
3. Do SSD Logical format

copier addict
05-21-2019, 09:15 PM
I just had a BH284e with a C-FA14 today and the HDD ended up being the culprit. We have had several of the OEM HSGT 250gb hard drives fail on us.
We have been installing Seagate 500gb HDDs in their place without any problems. The machine doesn't recognise the full 500gb, but that doesn't seem to cause the machine any trouble.

Woxner
05-21-2019, 10:37 PM
if you pull theses hdd's out and read the partians on a laptop you might find they have 10 or 20. this is why most of the hdd crap out. i delete the partians and reformatt and they work jusat fine.

Bix
05-24-2019, 04:00 PM
Hi, here is an update:

- replaced hdd of another C364e. Unfortunately no effect.
- replaced new ssd. Unfortunately no effect.

The next step I think will be the MFPB.

The screen, after waking up from a standby, continues to freeze and return FA14.

tsbservice
05-24-2019, 05:27 PM
As a last resort before changing MFP run full diagnostic and check memory modules.
At what FW version is machine now?

Bix
05-25-2019, 01:34 PM
hello, in full diagnostic everything is ok.
fw version 7 g20-m1

Every day the problem becomes more random. Now when I turn on the printer, the red LED does not flash to indicate scanning preparation and the printer freezes.

allan
05-25-2019, 02:19 PM
Would you be able to disable the HDD for a day or so?

tsbservice
05-25-2019, 05:42 PM
hello, in full diagnostic everything is ok.
fw version 7 g20-m1

Ok, it's latest base FW, I will go with latest special version, just in case.
One thing that bothers me is that in your service shop machine worked well, it may be perchance that problems arised at customer's site...but double check network settings and setup.

Bix
05-28-2019, 01:24 PM
Ok, it's latest base FW, I will go with latest special version, just in case.
One thing that bothers me is that in your service shop machine worked well, it may be perchance that problems arised at customer's site...but double check network settings and setup.

Hi, it worked well before delivery by the customer.
Actually now also in my office it gives problems. I ordered a new motherboard.

Bix
05-30-2019, 11:24 AM
Hi, bad news: changed HDD, SSD and today the motherboard. Unfortunately none of it worked. The display sometimes freezes and shortly afterwards FA14 always comes out

copier addict
05-30-2019, 01:06 PM
Hi, bad news: changed HDD, SSD and today the motherboard. Unfortunately none of it worked. The display sometimes freezes and shortly afterwards FA14 always comes out

Have you tried running the machine with the HDD uninstalled and unplugged?
Was the HDD you installed new?

Bix
05-30-2019, 03:50 PM
Hi, now I have replaced the monitor from another machine and it seems to work. However, the problem does not occur in the other machine.

However now I have a new problem. With the new SSD and MFPB, the CE Password and Admin password do not work.

tsbservice
05-30-2019, 05:50 PM
Hi, now I have replaced the monitor from another machine and it seems to work. However, the problem does not occur in the other machine.

However now I have a new problem. With the new SSD and MFPB, the CE Password and Admin password do not work.

Regarding CE Password. Generate request code and send it to KM, they should verify it and give you another to put into the machine, from there you can change Admin pass.

Regarding panel assembly. Change A5C1N15601 Interface Cable.

Bix
05-30-2019, 07:21 PM
Thank you! However, a short while ago the other machine also crashed the display so I think it's defective.

Now I will try to put back the old motherboard and SSD. I'll keep you up-to-date ;)

CompyTech
05-30-2019, 08:55 PM
Hopefully you didn't replace the SSD and the MFPB at the same time.

Bix
05-31-2019, 08:59 AM
No, I didn't. But since the monitor did not work, in the FW installation it started automatically with a wrong Machine Type. Perhaps that caused problems.

However now I put the old MFPB and the old SSD and it all works again.

In summary: the problem was the panel. By replacing the entire screen the problem is solved.

danetime
08-20-2019, 01:16 PM
Having the same issue with Km 458 and 308 all in the same location. Have tried everything with no success.
Did changing the ops panel finally cure the problem?

besto konica
08-20-2019, 03:43 PM
Fa14 is problem in memory
MFPB
You need change it

Phil B.
08-20-2019, 05:35 PM
Having the same issue with Km 458 and 308 all in the same location. Have tried everything with no success.
Did changing the ops panel finally cure the problem?

"In summary: the problem was the panel. By replacing the entire screen the problem is solved."

the very last line in his post.

Bix
08-26-2019, 10:34 AM
Two cases in the same place are ambiguous.

Make sure there are no network problems. In my case it was the screen panel but that mistake is pretty general.

Custom Search