PDA

View Full Version : C360i

Custom Search

Pages : [1] 2

rrrohan
05-21-2019, 12:11 PM
on the new interface of the C360i is it possible to set Program Keys on that new home screen?

or is everyone just defaulting it back to the classic menu?

emujo2
05-21-2019, 01:11 PM
This is so new, I haven't even seen one yet..

Bix
05-21-2019, 04:52 PM
Hi, I've already tried it.

The new interface is really intuitive. You can customize it.

This new interface becomes a problem if you have already installed old models.

The design is fantastic. However, you can set the old interface by default.

tsbservice
05-21-2019, 09:46 PM
Interesting topic, I was about to post thread for this new model and sharing more info will be nice.
If anyone seen these, me not.

rrrohan
05-22-2019, 01:38 AM
Hi, I've already tried it.

The new interface is really intuitive. You can customize it.

This new interface becomes a problem if you have already installed old models.

The design is fantastic. However, you can set the old interface by default.

I will have to look into it more today.
On the new screen I could even find out where application button was to change advance features.

But it does seem to have some good changes

The bypass/manual feed tray seems to have better feed assy

I like that the double feed sensor is not only standard but also pre installed

The extra wide rubber rollers at fuser exit seem like it will be better

Not sure if the tray rollers need to have the blue rollers or if at replacement time I can just put in the old faithful A00J563600

stan780953
05-22-2019, 06:37 AM
My first thoughts on this model is that the quality is not as good as the 8 Series, especially when comparing the black gradations. The screen will definitely take a bit of getting used to but overall looks good.

rrrohan
05-22-2019, 08:21 AM
We ended up locking it back to the traditional menu again.

the little light in the output tray is nice touch.

i also like that removing back cover is only 3 screws.

and no more Dual Scan Board to install or upgraded memory.

still not a fan of the fax kit, the usb cable isnt so bad but that other connector is messy looking. i normally dont attach this the way manual suggests i just connect it directly to the MFP that way its hidden behind covers.

rrrohan
05-23-2019, 06:12 AM
having trouble with boot screen

it appears in top left corner of screen but has grey band on bottom and RHS where the start/stop/reset 'button' will be once it boots up.
cant tell if this is a issue or intended.

im tempted to just not install our bootscreen as most of the time it boots up and oly displays it for a few seconds to the point most customers wouldnt even notice it flash up then away

is boot screen converter version 3.1.1.0 the latest?

tec
05-23-2019, 06:45 AM
The basic UI as it says...basic (Basic functions), if you want to use advanced functions you need to use the Classic UI. Application button is only available in the classic UI.

Bix
05-23-2019, 08:35 AM
the waste toner box system has also been revised.
The marketplace is installed by default.

rrrohan
05-23-2019, 09:25 AM
beleive it or not i really like the new Web interface. much less pages that need to reload everytime you want it to save a change

Bix
05-23-2019, 02:41 PM
Have they changed the web interface too?

I haven't seen this yet. What did they remove?

tsbservice
06-03-2019, 06:22 PM
Some web trainings on new models are available.

jsergeant
06-07-2019, 02:24 AM
having trouble with boot screen

it appears in top left corner of screen but has grey band on bottom and RHS where the start/stop/reset 'button' will be once it boots up.
cant tell if this is a issue or intended.

im tempted to just not install our bootscreen as most of the time it boots up and oly displays it for a few seconds to the point most customers wouldnt even notice it flash up then away

is boot screen converter version 3.1.1.0 the latest?

The boot screen image resolution has changed to 1024x600. We had the same problem using our old bin file on these machines. Had to make the image larger.

jwai
06-13-2019, 04:29 PM
We ended up locking it back to the traditional menu again.

the little light in the output tray is nice touch.

i also like that removing back cover is only 3 screws.

and no more Dual Scan Board to install or upgraded memory.

still not a fan of the fax kit, the usb cable isnt so bad but that other connector is messy looking. i normally dont attach this the way manual suggests i just connect it directly to the MFP that way its hidden behind covers.

Finally how to set the classic interface as default?

tech51
06-13-2019, 05:15 PM
Please read the manual with regard to the power supply on this model. Important safety issue to keep in mind as a tech....

Bix
06-14-2019, 07:53 AM
Please read the manual with regard to the power supply on this model. Important safety issue to keep in mind as a tech....

What has changed?:D

srvctec
06-14-2019, 08:26 PM
Well, that didn't take long. Already a service bulletin about the toner bottles not being detected properly and an FOC spacer kit to fix the issue if needed depending on the serial number.

Model Cut-In Number
C360i AA2J011000793
C300I AA2K011000842
C250I AA2M011000691

tech51
06-14-2019, 10:10 PM
What has changed?:D
You don’t have a manual then?

There has also been a bulletin on it.

I can’t say anymore for professional reasons but please get a manual and check it out.

rrrohan
06-15-2019, 03:53 AM
Well, that didn't take long. Already a service bulletin about the toner bottles not being detected properly and an FOC spacer kit to fix the issue if needed depending on the serial number.

Model Cut-In Number
C360i AA2J011000793
C300I AA2K011000842
C250I AA2M011000691

Least the effected machines have the parts included and bulletin printed and included in box

tsbservice
06-16-2019, 03:25 PM
Note taken.

Bix
06-17-2019, 11:14 AM
You don’t have a manual then?

There has also been a bulletin on it.

I can’t say anymore for professional reasons but please get a manual and check it out.
Hi, yes I have the service manual but at the moment I didn't install this machine.

Do you mean the technical manual or short manual that comes with the new machine?

tech51
06-17-2019, 05:51 PM
Hi, yes I have the service manual but at the moment I didn't install this machine.

Do you mean the technical manual or short manual that comes with the new machine?

If your a tech, read the service manual. If you’re not it doesn’t matter!

Bix
06-18-2019, 02:27 PM
Hi, I'm a technician and I read the service manual for this new printer.

In the installation and security information, I see nothing new compared to the old machines.

JDR
06-18-2019, 05:11 PM
Someone has KM boot screen converter for boot screen ??

srvctec
06-18-2019, 08:58 PM

Yep, VERY important safety issue to keep in mind!! Thanks for the heads up.

907tec
06-19-2019, 12:50 AM
Alright, what is it that I'm missing about this Power Supply? I just looked through all the safety&warning info at beginning of book, as well as procedures for replacing PS boards. Nothing looked unusual to me.

rrrohan
06-19-2019, 08:22 AM
Someone has KM boot screen converter for boot screen ??

If you get it to scale ever entire screen let me know. Mine doesn't use far right of screen for some reason

tsbservice
06-19-2019, 08:40 AM
Alright, what is it that I'm missing about this Power Supply? I just looked through all the safety&warning info at beginning of book, as well as procedures for replacing PS boards. Nothing looked unusual to me.
Go little further and read Theory of operation.

rrrohan
06-19-2019, 11:43 AM
so licking the PSU main fuse while its powered on is no longer a troubleshooting trick? :D

Bix
06-19-2019, 02:53 PM
To remove any doubt, unplug it before working inside the printer.

kingarthur
06-21-2019, 12:41 PM
Does anyone know where the power settings are now, also, when going to the webpage, Public User Access is fine, can log in as Administrator, but everything I select, I just get a blank page, it's got the latest FW

Cheers

korthr5
06-21-2019, 02:55 PM
Hello

Utility -> Administrator -> Maintenance -> Timer Setting -> Power Settings

FredJ
06-21-2019, 03:30 PM
Anyone find a way to Permanently remove marketplace from the classic screen? It seems to come back with a reboot.

Bix
06-21-2019, 03:35 PM
Anyone find a way to Permanently remove marketplace from the classic screen? It seems to come back with a reboot.

Hi, in the test machine I was able to remove it by going into the custom Widget settings. But I didn't try to turn the machine on and off. If it appears, it seems like a bug.

Do you say that with OpenApiManager you can permanently remove?

FredJ
06-21-2019, 03:45 PM
Hi, in the test machine I was able to remove it by going into the custom Widget settings. But I didn't try to turn the machine on and off. If it appears, it seems like a bug.

I removed it from Admin-- System-- Main Menu Default Classic
But it reappears on turning off and on

Any other thoughts?

Do you say that with OpenApiManager you can permanently remove?
I'm not familiar with this. can you provide more info?

Bix
06-21-2019, 03:58 PM
I removed it from Admin-- System-- Main Menu Default Classic
But it reappears on turning off and on

Any other thoughts?
In the settings I am sure there is a section dedicated to the panel icons.
Now I can't remember the name of the option exactly, it should be called "widget icon customization" or something similar

I'm not familiar with this. can you provide more info?
This is a tool that allows you to completely remove an application from the MFP. I don't know if it also works with iSeries.

FredJ
06-21-2019, 04:18 PM
Any other thoughts?
In the settings I am sure there is a section dedicated to the panel icons.
Now I can't remember the name of the option exactly, it should be called "widget icon customization" or something similar

when I do the above it does remove it until a power cycle then it reinstalls itself

I dont use widgets so that is turned off...

srvctec
06-21-2019, 08:50 PM
Does anyone know where the power settings are now, also, when going to the webpage, Public User Access is fine, can log in as Administrator, but everything I select, I just get a blank page, it's got the latest FW

Cheers

What web browser are you using? I had a similar issue with Firefox latest version but had to switch to Chrome.

rrrohan
06-24-2019, 05:44 AM
Pretty sure if you disable web browser on copier it disabled all API which I imagine include the MarketPlace

FredJ
06-26-2019, 02:26 PM

Still hoping to find a solution to this..

larweedad
06-26-2019, 10:36 PM
Is there a way to print the config and/or test page? I can not find it in either book nor when I was searching on the copier itself or did they remove that feature?

Synthohol
06-26-2019, 11:16 PM
from what i see its all gone.
they want you to send the list output to a usb drive.
haven't seen one yet and i already dislike it.

rrrohan
06-27-2019, 03:18 AM

I just printed a list output ok

tsbservice
06-27-2019, 07:22 AM

Link to User manual for EU:
Maintenance (https://manuals.konicaminolta.eu/bizhub-C360i-C300i-C250i/EN/contents/id11-_103200848.html?k=check%20consumables)

tsbservice
06-29-2019, 06:00 AM
Bird is called GDI test print and is found in utility>machine information>printer
As for Marketplace, when you do Initialize machine, Marketplace is gone.
I was afraid that it's like all modern stuff(flimsy, shiny, plastic, etc)...but machine is not too bad from first view. I like new Chromium browser. Fusers have to last like 30% more but I have my doubts for this belt over fusing pad system.

mascan42
07-03-2019, 12:32 PM
Has anybody found a way to change the copy defaults in the new style menus? I can only get it to stick in the classic style.

larweedad
07-03-2019, 03:51 PM
I am Still Learning on these new models. I need help from mac experts. I have a customer with several macs. One mac (majave) I set it up, put in the account track code and try to print. if you print a document on the computer, it prints. try to print from a web page, you get deleted due to error. Group authentication error. Right now i have the copier set for print without auth. but need to get him to print with his code.

CompyTech
07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Delivered and installed our first one(c300i) the other day. Seems like a nice design overall with Some nice little touches throughout. I kinda like that they made the admin screen the same as the pagescope screen. I'm sure by our 2nd or 3rd we do, sales will want it all defaulted to classic view.

copier addict
07-11-2019, 09:44 PM
Is it possible to make the classic screen the default?
I have been through many settings and can't find one that will do it.

Custom Search