PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 654e Error code c-6753 and 9401

Custom Search

CopierNerd
05-23-2019, 05:06 PM
Greetings!

Machine is bizhub 654e. Total Copies/Prints produced is only 10K. First the error code was c-9401 which is related to CCD and Lamp. Lamp is turning ON. Tried to reset it several times but all in vain. Then i opened and checked CCD unit. Checked all connectors then turn it ON.

Now the error code changed to C6753. I read thread of "Blackcat" about this error right from customer premises. Then opened ADF and checked timing belt sensor. It was OK. Reset it but nothing happened.same code. Then i disabled DSDF. Removed all connectors and cable but DSPIB was plugged on the main board. Then this error c6753 again showed. This was weird for me.As i had unset the DSDF from Service mode.

Then i removed the Dual Scan Image processor board from the MFPB. Error gone. Machine got ready. I made copies and it was all clear. Then i checked all the connectors and reseatted them again. as a result this damn error code c6753 again occurred. Don not know why. Then some times it give c-9401 and most of the time c-6753.

I am confused which part is faulty? Its the wiring or DS cable or even DSPIB board? What happened to CCD unit? why these 2 codes are appearing one by one ?

Please suggest any solution or at least point out the faulty part so that i can replace it. I cannot take boards and cables with me to swap them for troubleshooting. SO.......

Many Thanks

tsbservice
05-23-2019, 06:24 PM
Those machines are known for bad batch CCDs and C9401s. You may also try FW update before CCD die completely. They are also known for ADF cable going bad and causes various codes including C6753.

blackcat4866
05-24-2019, 12:40 AM
Greetings! ...

I am confused which part is faulty? Its the wiring or DS cable or even DSPIB board? What happened to CCD unit? why these 2 codes are appearing one by one ?

Please suggest any solution or at least point out the faulty part so that i can replace it. I cannot take boards and cables with me to swap them for troubleshooting. SO.......

Many Thanks

If you read through the thread you know exactly as much as I do ... not much.

Based on what you've said, you probably have two separate issues: the C-9401 (CCD + firmware) and the C-6753 (some combination of DSIPB, cable, and/or CIS).

Once you see the C-9401 codes it's too late for the firmware fix. The codes become more and more frequent until they're quite a nuisance. Read through the other thread a few times to pick up some more of the details. =^..^=

Custom Search