PDA

View Full Version : c6500

Custom Search

pudgi300
10-09-2008, 12:40 AM
Hi,
PF-601 tray 5 will not lift. Swapped out motor with tray 4 and motor is good. Had to give machine back to customer but have to get tray 4 going for heavy stock job. I have checked the connectors for paper and cleaned sensors in pickup. Checked dipswt 21 and tray 4 and 5 are both 0. Did not get chance to take any voltage reading on motor. When it happen customer said the tray just dropped and would not go up anymore. Cables are all on and handcycled platform up and down . Thanks for any help.

Later Warren

random
10-09-2008, 06:00 AM
sounds like an ICP on the driver board, although we have had boards just go with no ICP's blown.

pudgi300
10-09-2008, 08:14 PM
sounds like an ICP on the driver board, although we have had boards just go with no ICP's blown.

Checked all the icp on board and checked for 24v to motor ,all ok . Switched tray 4 with tray 5 and works fine. I know problem is tray 5. If is disconnecr rear paper empy sensor the motor will run but want to overdrive at top. Even switched sensor plates with tray 4 and 5. I am going to pull tray 5 again and ohm out the sensor wires from sensor to interconnector on rear of tray. will update on what i find.

Later Warren

pudgi300
10-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Everything seems so simple when you find the answer. Well the
upper limit sensor mounting plate was out of adjustment. May have bent bent by the customer. adjusted it down and centered and it was happy again. Thanks to everyone that helped.

Later Warren

Custom Search