PDA

View Full Version : C364 ghosting, no gradation adj

Custom Search

copyman
05-24-2019, 12:51 AM
Slight ghosting on image when I arrived. Prints were fine after cleaning ID sensors, print heads, etc. But when I went to do gradation adj it wouldn't allow, print button would not turn blue. No oil can warnings. Tried all different size paper, drawers, etc. Only time I've seen this is when there was "P" code.

Readings normal in state confirmation, etc

All drums & dev units are only halfway or newer.

Customer called back a few days later and it doing the ghosting again.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks in advance

allan
05-24-2019, 07:29 AM
If one of the color toners is finished it would also not do go to ready.

tsbservice
05-24-2019, 07:31 AM
Did you try it from Administrator mode or only in Service mode?
Also I remember there is a thread here about this problem with a couple of good advices, just search it.
Find it:
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/137344-bizhub-c364e-cant-run-stabilizer.html?137344=#post740478

Albonline
05-24-2019, 06:42 PM
is 2nd transfer set to users choice ?

copier addict
05-24-2019, 06:56 PM
Check "Grad/Dev AC Bias V Selection" in service mode under Image Process Adjustment. Make sure it is set to off

Albonline
05-24-2019, 07:40 PM
  is 2nd transfer set to users choice ?

allan
05-24-2019, 08:00 PM
Check "Grad/Dev AC Bias V Selection" in service mode under Image Process Adjustment. Make sure it is set to off

Also thought that but you can't even access gradation. The option is missing if V selection is on.

copyman
05-24-2019, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the ideas so far. Going back on Tuesday after holiday. Called customer and he said it is working fine today, he ran a few prayer card jobs and they look great.

This machine does have a Fiery on it but the test pages I used were the demo page with bird and internal test pages, half tones, etc. So that takes the Fiery out of the mix? I'm sure you have all seen where the space between the color blocks on demo page have color in the white space. Like the color registration is off.

Looked around on the Kon/Min SSD knowledge base and didn't see much except one bulletin showing "blurry" pages and not able to run Grad adj, very similar to what I have. Going to try what's suggested. It claimed a new laser PH solved their issue. The PH is worse case scenario. Hope it's not that.

Customer also mentioned today it has been weird lately coming out of sleep mode, not sure what he meant by that and if related. I find that strange because I turn sleep off on all my "4" series machines. There are known issues with sleep mode going back to "3" series so in the habit of being one of first things I do with off lease machines.

Custom Search