PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 25e jams on last page in DF

Custom Search

ChrisG
05-24-2019, 10:22 PM
Have an odd one to share to see if anyone has ever run into this
Bizhub 25e will pass originals through the df UNTIL it scans the last page and then the paper will jam at exit about 2 inches into the exit tray. Doesn't matter if you're scanning 1 original, 5 or 23. Every page feeds fine until it hits the last page then jams the same every time. I updated the firmware which didn't help. Didn't think it would. I also replaced the DF with another known working feeder and it did the same thing. Jams on the last page. Tells me it has to be coming from the main board where the DF plugs in but what's involved with swapping out the boards in these units? Are the serial numbers and counters on a swappable dimm?
Believe the customer is replacing the machine any how but was curious if anyone has seen this before?

Thanks,
Chris
TJL Copy

copyman
05-25-2019, 01:48 AM
Usually the logical thing like the paper end sensor actuator is getting hung up and not springing back into home pos after last page.

tsbservice
05-25-2019, 06:51 AM
Usually the logical thing like the paper end sensor actuator is getting hung up and not springing back into home pos after last page.

That may very well be the case, but he replaced the whole DF. Chances are slim that 2 DFs have this same problem.
What is Jam code, please?

copyman
05-25-2019, 01:44 PM
My bad! I missed where he said he replaced the whole ADF. At this point I would just swap with another whole machine. My experience with this machine is you are opening a can of worms once you disassemble it.

I'm buying low meter Biz 25e's for $50-100 from wholesaler. Might be the Muratec version but most of the time 25e

Custom Search