PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta BIZHUB PRESS C 1085 - C-2731 Error

Custom Search

subhan
05-28-2019, 10:45 AM
Hello,

We have supplied Press C 1085 to one of our customers like 2 years ago, ever since we supplied this machine and when the DRUM unit reaches between 40% - 70% it brings this code of C-2731 , 32 ,33 or 34, which is for 1st transfer neutralizing error for YMCK.

We understand that the Neutralizing charger attached to the DRUM is having an issue, Many a times we clear the Charger and swap the drum units and it works for few a days then brings it again. Also we think it could the moisturizes which is on the charges to fail, because this error usually comes in the morning hours on the 1st start, it never appeared during the day or while printing, at one point we thought the machine direction towards to the Air Conditioner maybe brings this issues, so recently changed the direction of the machine from AC and changed all the DRUM units, which worked fine for little while and now it is has brought an error for Yellow (DRUM life is about 45%)

So for we have changed 3 DRUM sets on 40% 70%.

any advice please

Regards

Toxic
05-28-2019, 07:57 PM
Do you have another same machine to try that old drums are they make same errors ?
If you have another machine i also would try replace HVPS/3.
What humidity machine shows on display,try to keep track of humidity and temperature in the morning and during day if it have influence on error ?

lucky13
07-05-2019, 06:27 PM
3.3 Operation
3.3.1 Auxiliary discharging control
(1) Purpose
• Removes the potential of adhered toner on the drum which completes the 1st transfer.
• Improves the drum cleaning ability by discharging of toner.
(2) Assist neutralizing corona
• The high voltage power supply/3 (HVPS/3) uses 24 VDC to generate a negative DC current and AC current to the assist neutralizing
corona to discharge electricity.

i would also agree with (HVPS/3 as drums get older the hv is working harder and may be weak

tien161
08-28-2019, 03:17 PM
Hi.i have same
I do that : open charger any colour.bring wire of charger and change wire of "Neutralizing charger attached to the DRUM is having an issue" after change .that is same.pls clean "Neutralizing charger attached to the DRUM is having an issue"
I'm from VietNam
My Skype : tien161
If you have any quession .pls tell me

Toxic
08-28-2019, 08:55 PM
Try use Google translate,maybe translate would be better then because i cant understand anything you wrote...

Custom Search