PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 Drums & Transfer Belt

Custom Search

skukan
06-03-2019, 04:22 PM
Hi. I have a Konica Minolta Bizhub C280...about a 12 year old machine. I know that there isn't much life left to it, but we primarily use the machine to scan from the platen glass. I do know that I need to replace the four drums. Has anyone had luck changing only the drum itself and using the old cartridge? I've found several drum rollers for sale online for much cheaper than the entire cartridge and wonder if this will actually work and whether or not I might be able to accomplish this on my own. Hoping that someone else might have this experience and can let me know how it worked out.

I also need to replace the transfer belt. I've found these online for a relatively low price and it looks like I can do this on my own. Thoughts?

We are a very small, non-profit organization and funding is a concern. I am trying to go the cheapest route without causing any additional problems or damage to the machine. Yes, it's probably time for a new machine but this is what we have to work with at the present time.

Thanks in advance to your help and support.

copyman
06-03-2019, 05:38 PM
I PM's you some information to help save your organization some money. I'm taking your word about being a non-profit.

allan
06-03-2019, 07:24 PM
What is the total counter on the machine?
If its low enough i would recommend obtaining complete drum units.
Get only black drum units then get the CMY chips.
Its worth taking care of it if the counter is not way out there like 800K plus.

pasek2051
06-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Pas masz fizycznie uszkodzony? Jeśli nie to możesz skasować jego życie w menu serwisowym.

Custom Search