PDA

View Full Version : Taskalfa M5550ci Fax Trans speed and WSD

Custom Search

iscott
06-14-2019, 09:48 PM
Any one know if you can change the Fax transmission speed from the Command Center on a 5550ci?
If so how?
Also I could not locate the Area in which to disable WSD Print. If someone could point me in the right direction for this one too I would appreciate it.

FYI when you open up the Command Center it looks like all the other Kyoceras I have but when you go into systems settings it is completely different.

Thanks in advance

Phil B.
06-14-2019, 10:08 PM
Any one know if you can change the Fax transmission speed from the Command Center on a 5550ci?
If so how?
Also I could not locate the Area in which to disable WSD Print. If someone could point me in the right direction for this one too I would appreciate it.

FYI when you open up the Command Center it looks like all the other Kyoceras I have but when you go into systems settings it is completely different.

Thanks in advance

WSD is the driver that WINDOWS installs.. redo install, sending ONLY the 5550ci driver to control it.

if you are a tech you should find the procedure in the SM for changing transmission speed...

what is the speed now.. and WHAT do you plan on changing it too? IS it on a VOIP line?

Santander
06-15-2019, 12:54 AM
If so how?

Thanks in advance

Both settings are available when you login as administrator. Fax speed is function defaults fax and WSD is in network protocol.

Custom Search