PDA

View Full Version : Custom Boxes

Custom Search

NetBin
06-19-2019, 10:16 PM
Custom Boxes

Is there a method to copy password protected custom boxes from one machine to another (not the same series of machines) while maintaining their passwords?

TASKalfa 4551ci to a Kyocera TA5053ci

tmaged
06-20-2019, 01:31 AM
I may be wrong, but I think the answer is no. Not positive if it could be done through KMNet Manager. It is in the setup tool, but Address book & one touch are about the only ones that work.

Ropariva
06-20-2019, 02:59 AM
I may be wrong, but I think the answer is no. Not positive if it could be done through KMNet Manager. It is in the setup tool, but Address book & one touch are about the only ones that work.

Custom boxes can be exported via Net Viewer but not the contents AFIK. Contents can be downloaded separately though. Might be time consuming.

Mahmz_ZA
09-22-2020, 07:05 PM
Hi Mate

only avaible if you copying to same model ie TA3051ci - TA3051ci

yeah i know it sucks!!!!

Techboy
09-23-2020, 02:45 PM
Custom boxes can be exported via Net Viewer but not the contents AFIK. Contents can be downloaded separately though. Might be time consuming.

Agree with this one, I can do a 917 export everything, change the hard drive or main board. Export everything back in again, everything works fine except the custom boxes are always gone.

Techboy
09-23-2020, 03:18 PM
I played around with Kyocera Net Viewer, I could export a csv file, just could not figure out how to import it back in.

joseff
01-26-2023, 10:57 AM
Yes, I have read all the thread which post at this forum. Yes fast custom boxes are the best for choosing packaging boxes (https://fastcustomboxes.com/). Manufacture it with best design and prints which attract custmers.

Custom Search