Anyone can help me to fixe this
thnx in advance

copier tech
06-23-2019, 02:18 PM
Code
C3452

Description
Warming-up failure (sub)
- The thermistor/2 (TH2) detected that the temperature of the surface of the fusing roller did not reach the specified level even after the lapse of given period of time has passed during warm-up.

Remedy
1 Check the fusing unit for correct installation. 2 Check the open/close operation of the right door. 3 Check the fusing unit, DCPU and MFPB for proper connection and correct or change as necessary. 4 Change fusing unit. 5 Change MFPB. 6 Change DCPU.

I would start by replacing the fuser unit.

Woxner
06-24-2019, 03:00 AM
did you try and reset this first? power surges can set this off

bouzaydy
06-24-2019, 10:10 AM
did you try and reset this first? Power surges can set this off

yes i do

i think there is somthing wrong on dc

Toxic
06-24-2019, 08:21 PM
What is counter?
Did fuser get warm at all?
I would first try replace fuser or at least check termistors,it could be toner build up on them and act as isolator.

bouzaydy
06-25-2019, 10:36 AM
What is counter?
Did fuser get warm at all?
I would first try replace fuser or at least check termistors,it could be toner build up on them and act as isolator.
ok
all is fine
i think i need to performe a firmware update so if someone here can send me a copy of
thnks

Toxic
06-25-2019, 08:19 PM
How did you come to that conclusion?
Did you try replace fuser,i never had problem with firmware on this low segment machines and dont think that is problem.
You can find firmware on Infohub if you want to try that.

bouzaydy
06-25-2019, 11:20 PM
How did you come to that conclusion?
Did you try replace fuser,i never had problem with firmware on this low segment machines and dont think that is problem.
You can find firmware on Infohub if you want to try that.

i verified the fuser and all iss right
one ather think is that when i reset the error from service mode and normaly if you open the door of fuser the msg that will came into panel is "close the door first " + even you open all doors after reseting error msg it cames right after power on==> this why i suppose to do this vérification first befor dc suplier of fuser

bouzaydy
07-05-2019, 09:10 AM
ok friends i got it

if you all is right on BZ and the error is still come right on power even if you reset the error service mode do this
PRESS Stop ===>power on ===>until it power normaly or an ather error come back
if it still come back that mean you have something wrong

Custom Search