PDA

View Full Version : multiple document feeding on ADF of Kyocera KM 2035

Custom Search

bejoyjohn
07-02-2019, 08:54 AM
Hi
Have a KM 2035 ADf multiple doc feeding . I did all types of cleaning but is not working. Does changing the spring on the feed roller stem work? please help

bejoyjohn
07-02-2019, 09:32 AM
Hi
Have a KM 2035 ADf multiple doc feeding . I did all types of cleaning but is not working. Does changing the spring on the feed roller stem work? please help
What mechanism is there for preventing double feed on adf feeder in this model?

Santander
07-03-2019, 12:17 AM
What mechanism is there for preventing double feed on adf feeder in this model?

It is called the retard roller/pad.

blackcat4866
07-03-2019, 12:26 AM
Is there anything special about your originals?: NCR? thin paper? staple removed or nested originals?
=^..^=

bejoyjohn
07-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Is there anything special about your originals?: NCR? thin paper? staple removed or nested originals?
=^..^=

Normal plain papers I tried. It is double or multi feeding, I will try changing the retard pad and then see.

blackcat4866
07-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Normal plain papers I tried. It is double or multi feeding, I will try changing the retard pad and then see.

If you're still getting multiple original feeds with new separation, you can try installing a stronger separation spring. I had a customer that was running color prints from the Xerox Phaser (crayon) printers. Only those originals multiple fed, and it's no surprise with that thick layer of waxy stuff on the paper. =^..^=

Custom Search