PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3

Custom Search

keithxxiii
07-07-2019, 09:19 AM
Anyone still playing diablo 3 these days?

Phil B.
07-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Anyone still playing diablo 3 these days?

still play most of the Blizzard games.. even Diablo (yes original )

keithxxiii
07-08-2019, 06:26 AM
Blizzard games including the all time favorite starcraft? Click a terran unit 3 - 4 times and you'll hear a different dialog.

Xer0615
10-16-2019, 01:43 AM
Blizzard games including the all time favorite starcraft? Click a terran unit 3 - 4 times and you'll hear a different dialog.

Same thing with the warcraft RTS series. I remember I first heard the term "G string" becuase I clicked Alleria a lot. Orc peons in WC3 would shout "ME NOT THAT KIND OF ORC"

I always loved these small treats blizzard put into their productions. It's a shame what's happened int he last week. I can't rightly support them, and I was wholeheartedly looking forward to WC3 Reforged

keithxxiii
11-13-2019, 07:21 AM
Diablo 4 will be out soon

wherlock
11-21-2019, 02:39 PM
Diablo 4 will be out soon

I'm so hyped for the 4th game. Diablo 3 literally saved my life before. I have 90 hours smth of playing time on this. I was on a long term business trip when the game was released and I had to go to Portugal and spend 3 months there (my company was buying real estate in Portugal (https://tranio.com/portugal/) so I had to do a market search and stuff). I was staying in such a small village, no one talks English, I was bored to death. Then I decided to buy Diablo 3 and give it a try. And this is the story of how I survived Portugal... I was a very big fan of Diablo since the 2nd game but the 3rd game has a very special place in my heart lol...

Custom Search