PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Samsung CLX 9301 NA trouble code S3-3121

Custom Search

docdot69
07-08-2019, 02:17 PM
Hi,
I have occured a trouble code S3-3121, and the service manual says, to check connections on the scanner board, and finally replace the scan joint board. So i've done these things and it won't help at all. Scanner doesn't move, or the lamp doesn't light at all. Have someone some suggestions? Main board had been replaced too, and firmware was upgraded. Alse initialization was made too.

docdot69
07-09-2019, 12:09 PM
The problem with the scanner error code is fixed - the main power supply board was replaced.
But there is another problem, that was existing before replacing power board and main board. All toner cassettes and opc drums are "not installed". I tried to swap between machines with no effect. Still the machine shows that all 4 toner cartriges and all 4 opc drums are "not installed"

anyone could help me with this?

Jack79
07-14-2019, 12:17 AM
The problem with the scanner error code is fixed - the main power supply board was replaced.
But there is another problem, that was existing before replacing power board and main board. All toner cassettes and opc drums are "not installed". I tried to swap between machines with no effect. Still the machine shows that all 4 toner cartriges and all 4 opc drums are "not installed"

anyone could help me with this?

I am not sure if this helps but I have seen it only after fw update. Try update fw again.

docdot69
07-15-2019, 01:22 PM
I tried, with no result. Still "imaging units not installed" and "tonner cassettes not installed" for all CMYK units.

but i have no unix files, as the hdd was replaced with a good one from other samsung machine. Maybe thats the clue?

Custom Search