PDA

View Full Version : Develop Ineo 558e hanged at Startup

Custom Search

beowulf
07-16-2019, 05:09 PM
Hello Everyone!

I know very well that this forum is about Konica Minolta but the machine i am going to talk about is also manufactured by Konica Minolta but with a different brand name so thats why i am posting thread at this forum.

Installed new Develop Ineo 558e with Paper cabinet. Unfortunately i didnt notice the paper cabinet is not compatible with the same model. I installed the paper cabinet of 554 series. As a result paper start jamming in fusing section when i use to copy from paper cabinet. Both Trays were OK. Then i noticed this is due to incompatible paper cabinet. I removed it but after this next day machine hanged at the startup. I tried to trouble reset it but it doesnt move from the black and white bars during startup screen. Cannot access service mode even.

I have tried to upgrade its firmware but firmware is also not loading. No key works. When we left it for few minutes about after 20 minutes a message appears an internal error has occurred machine will reboot but it doesn't reboot. It remain hang on that screen.

can any one tell where the problem is and what could be the possible solution?

I am thinking its related to Overall control board but i am not sure its boards are same as of Konica Minolta bizhub 558e?

tsbservice
07-16-2019, 08:32 PM
How many pillars(bars) on screen when it hangs? What is the status of machine Led lights?

Woxner
07-17-2019, 12:55 AM
unplug all of the attachments df finisher feed cabnet. see if it boots. then you might see the code. there is a bulletin on this. i had one just yesturday that gave two bars. would not go into service through back door or load firmware. after i did this it booted right away and gave me the code

beowulf
07-17-2019, 04:50 PM
How many pillars(bars) on screen when it hangs? What is the status of machine Led lights?

When machine turn ON, 2 bars show then gradually 3rd, 4th and then the last bar shows after that no space or bar is left. Machine gives beep during this. Start button Red. After this it stays in this condition for more than 15 to 20 mins then "An internal Error occurred" but machine doesn't reboot.

It stays Hanged!

beowulf
07-17-2019, 04:58 PM
unplug all of the attachments df finisher feed cabnet. see if it boots. then you might see the code. there is a bulletin on this. i had one just yesturday that gave two bars. would not go into service through back door or load firmware. after i did this it booted right away and gave me the code

I have removed all the attachments, DF, and finisher. just unplugged the cables of DF and finisher. Cabinet was removed already. But nothing happened. Same problem. can you please guide more or share bulletin if you have?

Many Thanks

tsbservice
07-17-2019, 04:59 PM
5 bars and red Start buton. You need to check:

1. Check the connector on MFPB from CCD board.
2. Check the HDD SATA cable, then disconnect & connect it.
3. Download the FW
4. Replace the MFPB

Personally I would start with disconnecting HDD and booting machine.

beowulf
07-17-2019, 05:09 PM
5 bars and red Start buton. You need to check:

1. Check the connector on MFPB from CCD board.
2. Check the HDD SATA cable, then disconnect & connect it.
3. Download the FW
4. Replace the MFPB

Personally I would start with disconnecting HDD and booting machine.

Thank you very much for reply. Firmware is not loading. I will check the rest.

Custom Search