PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Bizhub C353 nvram tool

Custom Search

copier tech
07-16-2019, 10:13 PM
Hi,

I wonder if someone can help.

We need to repair an old C353 but need the NVram tool, however KM UK have stopped supporting this model! bizarrely the C203 is still available.

Does any of you guys "over the pond" have this file you could share!?

Synthohol
07-16-2019, 11:11 PM
ck ur pms ;)

hmdy75
02-08-2020, 12:07 AM
Any posibalitie that someone could share this tool with me.

Synthohol
02-08-2020, 07:42 AM
there have been too many times someone has inquired about the reset tool just because they want to zero the meters and resell the machine.
its a knee jerk reaction. why do you need the reset tool? anyone that is remotely qualified/trained to use it should already have access to KM dealer site to download it themselves.
especially when someone posts for sale a fraudulent device to enable just that.

Anytime a piece of software or hardware has the ability to accidentally or intentionally cause the meters and counters to revert to zero must and will be scrutinized for the reasons I've given.
Even with the best intentions accidents happen and a machine can be bricked.
The reset tool is never to be taken lightly and it needs to be a last ditch effort procedure only on the most dire circumstances.
With that being said please understand why we are so critically sceptical of requests coming from users that haven't been on the forum for a while and have demonstrated their qualifications to perform such a procedure.
It is never taken lightly.

sorry, we dont know you.

hmdy75
02-14-2020, 10:55 PM
Yes I'm new to this community and also I'm new to this carrier.
Could you help me please.

I have bizhub c353 and after I read a lot of threads I think it requires a firmware which I can't find and don't know how to install it.

The problem that the photocopier stuck at the Kronika icon.
I tried replacing NVROM from different and broken model.
I was able to start the photocopier but I was unable to enter the service mode and unable to do anything. Also it requested HD password.

Custom Search