PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C3351 print outlines

Custom Search

Bix
07-19-2019, 11:17 AM
hi, to a client I inverted a bizhub 458 with a C3351 because they changed office. We also changed his drivers. But I have an anomaly: on the bizhub 458, when they print in black and white, images with a transparent background have no problems. When they print on Bizhub C3351 in black and white, the image has a kind of outline.

In the driver I tried to set maximum photo quality, but unfortunately without success. In the driver I don't know what to try to see. One attempt I could make was to change the door to the 458 driver to see what was going on but I forgot to do.
Someone for some advice / experience?

copier addict
07-19-2019, 04:21 PM
If you installed the PS driver, try the PCL or vice versa

allan
07-19-2019, 04:40 PM
Post a sample for us.

qbert69
07-22-2019, 03:56 PM
If it's got an outline, it sound's like the Alpha Channel of the "transparent" background is being knocked out and not flattened! Save/export whatever document/webpage it is as a PDF or use Bullzip PDF Writer....let me know what happens.:cool:

PS--almost sounds like a "halo" or "drop shadow" effect!!!

Bix
07-23-2019, 08:40 AM
If it's got an outline, it sound's like the Alpha Channel of the "transparent" background is being knocked out and not flattened! Save/export whatever document/webpage it is as a PDF or use Bullzip PDF Writer....let me know what happens.:cool:

PS--almost sounds like a "halo" or "drop shadow" effect!!!

That's right, that's what happens.

Unfortunately the problem comes from a management software,
When they print in other ways, it doesn't come out.
With Outlook it exits again.

qbert69
07-23-2019, 12:18 PM

With Outlook it exits again.Management Software???[emoji848] Do Tell!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

qbert69
07-23-2019, 12:25 PM

With Outlook it exits again.Sounds like the picture/ graphic may be a .png, in which case, they can convert it to a .jpg with a solid white background unless of course the graphic has a text flow around the object! Have you tried exporting/ saving in a flattened PDF format before printing?[emoji848]

Bix
07-24-2019, 08:19 AM
Sounds like the picture/ graphic may be a .png, in which case, they can convert it to a .jpg with a solid white background unless of course the graphic has a text flow around the object! Have you tried exporting/ saving in a flattened PDF format before printing?[emoji848]

Thanks for the support,
These are ideas that I will consider. :cool:
I still don't understand why on 458 this doesn't happen. In the case, I'll let you know in case of updates.

Custom Search