PDA

View Full Version : C652 Colour registration issue

Custom Search

Bartel
07-27-2019, 09:53 AM
Good day, please help. See attached image. When printing business cards on 300gsm stock the colour registration is off. The first page that prints is not bad but from the second print onwards the magenta is out at the top 1/3 of the page and the black is out towards the bottom 1/3. The technicians replaced the registration unit, image units, sensors and everything else that they could think of and it is still doing the same. To eliminate CorelDraw issues, I even printed from word and it does the same. There is no issue when printing on normal paper (80gsm). I have been printing these cards on various c452's for the past 4 years but on this c652 I have this issue. The technician says they tested it on other machines at their office and it does the same. If this is true, it should be an issue world wide, which I doubt?

copier tech
07-27-2019, 10:34 AM
Good day, please help. See attached image. When printing business cards on 300gsm stock the colour registration is off. The first page that prints is not bad but from the second print onwards the magenta is out at the top 1/3 of the page and the black is out towards the bottom 1/3. The technicians replaced the registration unit, image units, sensors and everything else that they could think of and it is still doing the same. To eliminate CorelDraw issues, I even printed from word and it does the same. There is no issue when printing on normal paper (80gsm). I have been printing these cards on various c452's for the past 4 years but on this c652 I have this issue. The technician says they tested it on other machines at their office and it does the same. If this is true, it should be an issue world wide, which I doubt?

The C652 is an old model now, these kind of issues arise when main drive units etc start to wear out especially working the machine hard printing on card.

What is the counter on?

Bartel
07-27-2019, 11:25 AM
The C652 is an old model now, these kind of issues arise when main drive units etc start to wear out especially working the machine hard printing on card.

What is the counter on?

The counter is on 1,3 mil.

Custom Search