PDA

View Full Version : bizhub i-series hide the pre-installed MarketPlace Application

Custom Search

tsbservice
08-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Found it somewhere on cscsupport. I know this may be answered in multiple different threads but for a better searchability will post new one.

Question: How to hide the pre-installed MarketPlace Application on the Operation Panel?

Answer: The MarketPlace Application can be hidden by preforming the following steps.
1. Select Utiliy
2. Select Administrator Mode
3. Select Network
4. Select IWS Settings
5. Select MarketPlace Settings
6. Select Enable settings (OFF)

Note: The MarketPlace buttons will be hidden in the Basic Style Menu and The Classic Style Menu.

mincopier
08-04-2019, 12:54 PM

Been there. Had to help Konica Minolta this past with a few things when they came down to show our sales staff a few things.

rrrohan
08-05-2019, 05:11 AM
does the i series have a option to disable that annoying 'screen saver'.

I never figured out how to remove it on the 8 series so just uninstalled the screen saver API. That API Manager software is so buggy too so its a pain to have to use it

srvctec
08-07-2019, 03:57 PM

Been there. Had to help Konica Minolta this past with a few things when they came down to show our sales staff a few things.

WOW, thanks for the info, mincopier! This will be a great help to access the different hard to find settings.

Just a question though. In several places in the pdf it's mentioned to go to utility twice in a row. Are there really 2 utility choices? We don't have a machine I can check on to verify before I recreate an edited pdf.

Under "How to program the default paper tray for RX fax (Receiving)", "Program Default Paper tray for fax reports", and "Quick Copy or Basic Setting (Classic Style screen)" utility is mentioned twice in a row.

Custom Search