PDA

View Full Version : Meter Counter Auto Notification Setting Help

Custom Search

denvertan
08-05-2019, 07:23 AM
There are 2 C364e I have done repairing them. But when I try to do the setup to auto send counter.
There are one just won't work even I have configured both copier in exact same setting.

I do suspect there are configuration need to be setup in service mode. But I did not manage to locate one.
May the mighty forumer help me on this.

Image for reference
Imgur: The magic of the Internet (https://imgur.com/a/J12C571)

rrrohan
08-05-2019, 09:00 AM
If you can scan to email off the glass to yourself? eg external to customers domain?

try sending a scan off the glass to the email address you want the meters to go to. if that fails you will get a error, probaly login error. the meter send never reports when it fails. You want to prove that the email setup allows sending to external email address or not first.

denvertan
08-05-2019, 12:30 PM
If you can scan to email off the glass to yourself? eg external to customers domain?

try sending a scan off the glass to the email address you want the meters to go to. if that fails you will get a error, probaly login error. the meter send never reports when it fails. You want to prove that the email setup allows sending to external email address or not first.

It just showing other program is using the software.....

Reed
08-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Is it me or in the 4th picture is says scan to email is "off" Also check your DNS Settings ,found on the network page.. If that isn't correct it will NEVER send. Try using one of Google's DNS, (8.8.8.8) Just curios, why are you going through the copier interface to set it up. It is soooo much easier to log into the copier using a computer and doing it there.

jwai
08-05-2019, 05:42 PM

This case my experience, send from general send-to-email is OK,
use the same destination for meter notification the email has never been received.
( the total counter notification set ON )

rrrohan
08-06-2019, 01:41 AM
did you select schedule 1 or 2?

Ive forgotten to do that in the past and without it it will never send

docdot69
08-06-2019, 12:24 PM
Port number 2525? i think there is a mistake. Shouldn't it be port number 25?

also in maintenance tab or in admin->network->advanced-> set network error code to ON. if there is an error it should give you the error code, and you can check it on manuals.konicaminolta.eu -> error code list -> smtp transmission.

denvertan
08-06-2019, 12:53 PM
Manage to get it right already. Thank you all.

Is a typing error.

Custom Search