PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7272 service code help

Custom Search

Ringhofer
10-14-2008, 09:08 PM
hello can anyone help me with some service codes i am getting on my machine. they are a 36-02 and a 28-03. i just got that yesterday loaded up and ran until today when i came in to use em. any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

cobiray
10-14-2008, 09:41 PM
36-02 Fixing sensor abnormality
The output voltage of TH2 (fixing temperature /2) is detected as abnormality
low (less than -6°C) or abnormally high (more than 240.5°C) at the comparator circuit.

28-03 High-voltage power error
5 consecutive separation ON/OFF operations have been executed since
the separation error detection signal has been detected while separation is turned ON.

Ringhofer
10-14-2008, 10:09 PM
Thanks alot for the help.....now can anyone help me in how to fix it myself?

cobiray
10-14-2008, 11:23 PM
Are these two separate machines with the codes? If so, you may have had a power issue overnight (surge or loss od power). You can attempt to reset the codes by powering down the machines using both on/off switches (operation and main). If the codes return you're looking at some troubleshooting after that, checking fuses and power to the different boards. If you're unsure of that, my recommendation is to call an authorized service provider.

mrfixit
10-14-2008, 11:33 PM
Sounds like you are an end user and should pay a professional to fix your machine. As far as i know this site is for service professionals to help each other not for cheap customers to try to get free service and take money out of your local dealers pocket.

lrockett
05-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Have you replaced the corona wires with the maintenance kit? Usually the code 28-03 refers to the corona wires of separation. They are under the drum right before de transport belt. You can try to clean the 3 wires with a long brush just for testing purposes. Clean also de corona unit from toner or developer. If the code disapears youŽll have to change the wires. Also you have to clean the whole unit. Little sparks from old wires can contaminate the unit. Take all the plastic parts and the metal chasis, wash in water with a tooth brush and some abrasive product until its completely clean. Let all the parts dry totally before assembling again. Usually I keep the parts in a hot place for 1 or 2 days.

Custom Search