PDA

View Full Version : Firmware for c454e and bizhub 363

Custom Search

KirinTr
08-08-2019, 08:31 PM
Hello,

I have three Bizhub 363 and one c454e, one of each have an error and the only solution seems to be upgrading the firmware, I have googled without luck, I cannot find where to download these firmwares, do you guys have any idea where ?

Thank you

Synthohol
08-08-2019, 10:59 PM
Contributors to CTN usually have more luck getting files and manuals.
its true :)

Phil B.
08-09-2019, 12:50 AM
its true :)

and Thanks to YOU and others Synthohol, many many users have been able to attain the files they desire! KUDOS!

copyman
08-09-2019, 01:34 AM
In other words make a small donation and there are several members here who will provide firmware free of charge. A few different firmware files have to be worth $10 USD. The donation will help keep this site online.

Thanks for joining

KirinTr
08-09-2019, 03:31 PM
Oh ok, I'll see if I can find a way to donate then, not easy in my country to pay for stuff online, it used to be...

Thanks

copyman
08-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Oh ok, I'll see if I can find a way to donate then, not easy in my country to pay for stuff online, it used to be...

Thanks

Paypal.com is safest way. Thanks for trying. If you can't find a way to donate PM me and I will see what i can do with getting you the firmware anyway. Have to take into consideration when people are in other countries it is hard for them to pay for internet transactions.

upstrutdev
10-16-2021, 12:19 AM
Is there still someone on here that can give the firmware update for the c454e? I can make a donation.

Paypal.com is safest way. Thanks for trying. If you can't find a way to donate PM me and I will see what i can do with getting you the firmware anyway. Have to take into consideration when people are in other countries it is hard for them to pay for internet transactions.

copyman
10-16-2021, 05:29 AM
Is there still someone on here that can give the firmware update for the c454e? I can make a donation.

PM me your email

upstrutdev
10-16-2021, 05:37 AM
Sent

PM me your email

copyman
10-17-2021, 01:34 PM
Sent

I sent it with Dropsend file service. Hope it helps. No need to contribute to this forum since there is no moderation. The admin (if there is one) let this place go to hell mainly with letting politics ruin it. Most long term members have left and now mainly one post and the person leaves never to hear from them again.

The only way I was able to stay on this forum was avoid the homepage altogether. I have a desktop icon that brings me right to Kon/Min page. I have not seen the homepage in over a year and it's been great not seeing all that NON-copier CRAP!

Custom Search