PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous BH C220 lost address book

Custom Search

copier tech
08-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Hi all,

I have an old C220 that overnight the address book “disappeared” from the scan screen however logging in via pagescope the addresses are all still there just not showing on the machine.

Also the email option has also gone, SMB is still there very strange?

tsbservice
08-10-2019, 02:07 PM
I would check those settings:
Sending Data to the Authenticated Share Folder (Scan to Authorized Folder) (https://manuals.konicaminolta.eu/bizhub-C554-C454-C364-C284-C224/EN/contents/id08-0472.html)

copier tech
08-10-2019, 02:50 PM
I would check those settings:
Sending Data to the Authenticated Share Folder (Scan to Authorized Folder) (https://manuals.konicaminolta.eu/bizhub-C554-C454-C364-C284-C224/EN/contents/id08-0472.html)

This doesn't seem to have any relation to my issue.

Synthohol
08-10-2019, 08:49 PM
are the names in the address book but not in the one touch?

if you can see them in pagescope and its not just a cached page in the browser, make a backup of the address book and reimport. see if that helps.
if not, make the backup anyway and uninstall the HDD, reboot, reinstall HDD, import data again.

copier tech
08-10-2019, 09:53 PM
are the names in the address book but not in the one touch?

if you can see them in pagescope and its not just a cached page in the browser, make a backup of the address book and reimport. see if that helps.
if not, make the backup anyway and uninstall the HDD, reboot, reinstall HDD, import data again.

Yes can see in pagescope not cached as used my laptop.

Good shout will try import/export

blackcat4866
08-11-2019, 03:04 AM

This makes the most sense to me. Especially on older machines that the addressbook has gone unchanged for a decade, I've found individual entries that read correctly on the web interface but the data is corrupt. Just deleting the affected entries and re-entering the data will make it work again. You may find that the HDD fails a format, or the addressbook data backup is still corrupt and the must be re-entered manually.

=^..^=

Custom Search