PDA

View Full Version : SD-506

Custom Search

methogod
08-14-2019, 12:38 AM
My old beater C6501 needed a new pressing plate, ordered part number 15AN52822F (Pressing plate) and its not the same, much different.... has a pin on it... looks like all the parts books... is there a bulletin on how to update? retrofit?

put the old plate back in and reset, good for now, but wont hold up - been around this rodeo before...

Synthohol
08-14-2019, 03:42 AM
heres the parts, the pin seems to be attached.
do you have a pic of yours?
hey, i have an old style svc manual, ck your PMs, i just cannot picture it on the machine so there are lots of pics of all parts of it.
what page is the part in question seen if any.
let me know. there are lots of part bulletins, just want to narrow it down.

methogod
08-14-2019, 05:50 AM
The PDF you sent me has the same "trimmer board" that came from konica (15AN52822F)
The newer version? or Older Version...

Tried to swap the cutting material, from new PLATE to my current, and it fits with some modification, but was getting odd cuts. Didn't have time to mess with it, went back to old one and just reset. Got to figure out where to get the right part.

Even the SD-501 has the same PINNED version. I can pull mine in the AM. Show you the difference.....

Doubt they would even have and OLD part version anymore, have a feeling new trimmer is next...
i have a parts SD506 in my storage, may go take a look. Maybe get lucky, doubt it.

thanks,

methogod
08-14-2019, 05:56 AM
just took a look further... looks like the right part is A0H2B62201

Only look at destination variations...

what is the difference between A0H2WY2 and A0H2WY1?

picaciu2020
02-20-2020, 12:05 PM
My Konica C7000 gives this indication "swap drawer output of saddle stitcher trimming"
And the warning light "Saddle clamp receiver" appears as I can reset it
thank you

Custom Search