PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Faulty bypass tray. km423

Custom Search

annoying_copiers
08-15-2019, 03:41 PM
Hi all I have a good one for you all.

I have a faulty bypass tray. The feed tray lifts up and down and it will not stop until you stop it yourself. I have changed it with a working one that was tested in shop also changed the control board on this POS and it still gives me the same problem I am stumped. HELP PLEASE I AM SO CONFUSED LOL.

Synthohol
08-15-2019, 06:09 PM
The connectors where it's plugged into the frame make sure the wires are properly attached on the back of the connector behind the frame if one of them happened to slip out or is partially out it's not sensing that the tray is up all the way the connectors that you plugged in on the outside of the frame may be just fine but I would definitely check the inside and make sure that no wire is pinched in that bundle of wires that goes right where the bypass tray screws onto the frame it typically gets in the way and be pinched easily hiding a wire damaged inside of that rapping

annoying_copiers
08-15-2019, 07:15 PM
Thank you.

I did do that I even followed the wire ll the way back to the control board I even showed my two seniors and they were stumped as well.

Custom Search