PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C227 Weird thing?

Custom Search

kenpio
08-20-2019, 01:06 PM
I went to look at a C227 yesterday and I went to print a test print from the user print menu. Well I hit the demo page and the blue light starts flashing and then is comes up and says please load thick 1+ paper. Have not seen this. I change the paper type to thick 1+ and then I cant choose that paper tray to print. Just wondering if anyone has seen this.

Thanks
KEN

Synthohol
08-20-2019, 01:20 PM
look in utility, user, printer, paper type.
i think its there somewhere.
also on pagescope there used to be a setting for media type for report print or something like that.

srvctec
08-20-2019, 07:53 PM
I'm interested to see what is discovered here since I had the same thing happen a few weeks ago but can't even remember what model- pretty sure it was a 4 or 4e Series. I think was able to choose another tray but was wondering why I had the message in the first place.

blackcat4866
08-21-2019, 12:52 AM
look in utility, user, printer, paper type.
i think its there somewhere.
also on pagescope there used to be a setting for media type for report print or something like that.

Exactly that. I had an enduser change the default media type, then tell me that they never changed it. Mine was a bizhub C759, but the same situation.
=^..^=

Bix
08-28-2019, 04:34 PM
Check also in Copy.
One customer was constantly changing tray settings when selecting A4. The problem is that those settings remain saved even after automatic reset.

Custom Search