PDA

View Full Version : Konica C308 Replenish toner message

Custom Search

pern2808
08-21-2019, 11:54 AM
Hi all, scratching my head on this one.Have a C308 which after its toner bottle became empty has the error replenish toner. Customer replaced toner bottle and the message has not gone. I ordered another toner bottle in case of a faulty chip, same replenish message. Have checked the receiving sensor and all is good there. Have vacuumed out the hopper , also topped dev unit up in case of any error there. TCR-K is showing as approx 6% so no problem with dev unit. Machine turns on but goes straight to replenish message, no motors turning on for any colour. Machine will not maually fill hopper(blue start light) or add toner manually(orange start light). Am I missing something stupid? If anyone could also state codes and where in service mode to test individual motors that would help as starring at service manual and cant see them anywhere. Any ideas or help would be appreciated as machine down a few days now. Thanks in advance.

birchcourt
08-21-2019, 09:51 PM
Trui thishttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190821/60fc523a86e9b85be85b498d7bd49e36.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A320FL met Tapatalk

pern2808
08-21-2019, 11:05 PM
Trui thishttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190821/60fc523a86e9b85be85b498d7bd49e36.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A320FL met Tapatalk

Thanks birchcourt will try first thing!
Appreciated

blackcat4866
08-22-2019, 12:05 AM
Sounds a little like this:

bizhub 808, "An internal error has occurred..." C2557 (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/139472-bizhub-808-internal-error-has-occurred-c2557.html)

=^..^=

Synaux
08-24-2019, 10:02 PM
Sounds a little like this:

bizhub 808, "An internal error has occurred..." C2557 (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/139472-bizhub-808-internal-error-has-occurred-c2557.html)

=^..^=
I have replaced those on several cx50 models, never got an error though, just mild grinding sounds and perpetually near-empty hoppers (but would still spin the toner auger just enough to keep the machines running). In my experience, the gear/shaft actually breaks, I ran out of spare parts for these, but still have a few on a shelf ready for some JB weld if/when needed. The break might not be noticed too, I took one out and reinstalled it just to take it out again because I didn't bring my magnifying glass with me... :rolleyes:

To OP, if the hopper getting filled? This might sound silly, but does opening and closing toner door (with machine on) make the message disappear?

D Colour
09-24-2021, 03:53 PM
Hi there

We are having a similar issue to this. Can you tell me what your fix was?

Synthohol
09-24-2021, 05:06 PM
Have you tried the fix in post#2 in this thread?

tsbservice
09-24-2021, 06:54 PM
There are 2 conditions that need to be reset to clear message.
1. Empty display stays put if the amount of toner in the toner hopper is not recovered.
2. Empty display stays put if the T/C ratio is not recovered.
For number 2 you check TCR ratio if it's within limits.
For number 1 I would check Toner hopper empty sensor/K and its actuator(which sometimes comes off).

REGSIS
09-25-2021, 04:31 PM
A friend of mine had a similar problem few days ago.
He had a message to replace TN-321Y.
He put a new bottle in but nothing happened.
He tried several times to put the bottle in and out but machine didn't reacted at all.

A solution to his problem was to remove the bottle and stir the toner in the hopper enterance.
Toner fell down the hole making a gap for new toner to fill it.

Check toner hopper sensors, they dictate when to add or stop adding toner.

Zesti
09-29-2021, 08:07 AM
A friend of mine had a similar problem few days ago.
He had a message to replace TN-321Y.
He put a new bottle in but nothing happened.
He tried several times to put the bottle in and out but machine didn't reacted at all.

A solution to his problem was to remove the bottle and stir the toner in the hopper enterance.
Toner fell down the hole making a gap for new toner to fill it.

Check toner hopper sensors, they dictate when to add or stop adding toner.
Had an issue with a C454 where machines was not taking toner. The hopper was empty, I cleaned the hopper sensor with a painting brush and all was good since then.

Custom Search